6

Mason POV.
I felt guilty for this. I shouldn't have question her too much. I'm so stupid I could have just been normal like every other person would. But I just acted out.

Tears run down my eyes, Remembering what I have heard from my best friend, Lorenzo. The things that I couldn't even get out of my head.

It's ruined.

Flash back.
I knock on Lorenzo door many times, I was furious mostly hurt because he wouldn't do that to her especially her when he used to talked to me about her.

He's a good man right? I don't know if I know him or I just don't. he finally open the door revealing himself. I looked at him in disgust. His eyes were pool of red.

"Why? Why did you have to hurt someone. It was not necessary Lorenzo you know that!" I yelled at him. "I just don't know how it happened!"

"Oh now you don't know?" I walked further to him, "Mason, I can explain everything just hear me out." I know I should say no but after all he's my best friend and I should hear both side part of the story.

"You better don't come up with a lie." I sat on the couch, so does he. "You know I'll never hurt Elle. I was in the kitchen taking my pills that I refused to take because it makes me feel tired and dizzy Some random girl I did not even know knock on my door with a guy.

They asked me for a glass of water which was weird but I refused and close the door, I went to bed feeling dizzy and couldn't even walk straight. It was like I couldn't see anything but bury so I laid down in bed. I heard some noises but I thought it was rain playing.

I eventually fall asleep until I saw a woman who looks familiar to the one I saw, I was panic but I couldn't move an inch I was too weak to move, all I could see was blur because she put something on nose to breath and made me unconscious, She started taking her c- Clothes o- off.

I saw her whole naked body but I couldn't escape or tell her to stop I couldn't do anything, she t- take off my pants leaving me naked an- and she started......

I was weak all i could do was let few tears drop down on cheeks, I heard her talking but I couldn't hear what she was saying to who. After hours of her being in there, she left and leave me in pain that day I couldn't walk or neither move my body. I was ashamed for what she did.

I wa- was hurt physically and mentally, she ra- raped me! Mason I couldn't do nothing I could have just stay up and she wouldn't do that! I was so stupid I couldn't even fight back. I can't can't anymore , everyone blamed me for it and didn't even let me explain! And I do too it was all my fault now Elle is gone. I don't have nothing I don't have anyone. Please don't go away like the rest did." He cried out, this is my ever first time seeing him like this.

"I wouldn't leave you." I cried and pull him into a comfort hug, he flinch from my touch but eventually gave in, he sobs even more "I can't do it anymore!" He cried in my shoulders.

"It's okay. You're going to be fine, I will find out who was this monster who did this to you. You have me, Elora does even though she left she still loves you and I know that you do too." I rub his shoulders in comfort.

"Don't tell anyone about this not even Elora." He begged, "As you wish. If you ever asked where is she. She's in Spain I was supposed to not say that but I did. She want to start a new life over there." I stated.

His eyes flashes guilty, sadness and regret of losing her. "Oh." That's all he said. "Do you want to go there and win her back?" I asked him.

"No I don't think is a good idea. She told me once that we should take a break from each other until we are mentally ill and now I agree. I'll let her start a new life and ill. I'll just go back to Italy and stay there for a few years. She's probably is okay over there is best that I stay away from her for good and I know you don't like that but it's best. Call me tell me what's her life is like there."
Flashback ends