A Contract/Secrets Revealed

Scene: Hyoudou Residence, Y/N's Room
"We see Y/N and Raynare as they were asleep on Y/N's bed as they were also hugging each other. The sun's rays then entered Y/N's room from his window as it then hits his face. Y/N then stirs from his sleep as he then opens his eyes."
Y/N: *a little groggily* Damn, sun. Why did you have to ruin my sleep? *looks down and sees Raynare's sleeping face as he then smiles* 'It's good that she is finally reunited with her sisters and that those rogue Fallen Angels that held them hostage are done and dealt with, but some of them did escape me, so I still have some of them to deal with.'
"He then heard yawning and groaning as he knew who those were. They were his Dragon Partners, Ddraig and Albion who both just woke up as well."
Ddraig: *yawns* [I had a great time last night. We got to deal with some Fallen Angels and stray exorcists as well.]
Albion: [Well, that was only a warm-up for you and for Y/N.]
Ddraig: [Yeah, but you might also get your warm-up soon. We did made a promise that you and I will interchange who gets to fight.]
Albion: [Yeah, I remember that, I was just referring to how easily you and Y/N defeated those rogue Fallen Angels and stray exorcists.]
Ddraig: [They were weaklings thinking that they can do anything to anyone that they please, but they did get a reality check last night.]
Albion: [Yeah, that is true.]
Y/N: [Hehe, you two seem to be having fun talking about last night. Also, good morning you two.]
Ddraig and Albion: [Good morning to you as well, Partner.]
Albion: [Also, yeah, you did unleashed your inner Red Dragon of Domination on them last night, because of your dragon instincts to protect your mate.]
Y/N: [Well, I do love my girlfriend and I would do anything just to keep her happy and smiling, so, yeah.]
Albion: *laughs a little* [You really are a Dragon at heart and soul, Partner.]
Ddraig: [Yes, but did you notice how that Gremory girl along with the Devils in her peerage and the Sitri girl with the girls in her peerage and the two Fallen Angels that are sisters of your girlfriend all look at you with very visible blushes?]
Y/N: [Yep, of course I noticed. I am not dense like Ichika Orimura is and it's very obvious that they have feelings for me. And it's all because of my Hyoudou and Dragon charms... *sighs* I wish that those charms have off switches sometimes. If I do get a lot of girls in the future, then I don't want them to fight over me just to get my attention.]
Ddraig: *chuckles* [Well, at least you're handling it much better than your previous predecessors did.]
Albion: [Ddraig's right you know, Partner. Many of our previous male hosts were always surrounded by women and they would always be around them and not away from them.]
Y/N: [Did my previous female predecessors struggled just like me previous male predecessors did?]
Ddraig: [Yes, they did as well, Partner. They were never safe from men asking them out.]
Albion: [Yeah, I remembered when Elsha, one of Ddraig's previous wielders, the previous second strongest wielder of the Boosted Gear, now third and the strongest Red Dragon Empress, was nonstop being asked out by many men around her.]
Ddraig: [Yeah, even Azazel asked her out, but he ultimately got rejected. Then, he tried that with Erza Scarlet, one of the previous Red Dragon Empresses, but he still got rejected.]
"Both Dragons laughed at the memory as Y/N smiled at their interaction. Then, he felt movement as he looks down and sees Raynare waking up as her eyes met his making the two of them smile at each other."
Raynare: *smiling* Good morning, Y/N-kun.
Y/N: Good morning, Ray-Ray. *they kissed each other on their lips as they then separate and put their foreheads together* Did you have a good sleep last night?
Raynare: Yeah, one of the best sleeps that I've had in a long time, especially since I know that my sisters are safe and out of harm's way. And that's all thanks to you, my beloved Dragon Emperor.
Y/N: Well, you know that I would do anything just to make you happy and keep that beautiful smile on your face, my beautiful and adorable Fallen Angel girlfriend.
Raynare: *hugs him, while looking at him lovingly* You know, I still haven't given you a reward for not only protecting me from Dohnaseek, but also for saving my sisters as well. What would you like for your reward, my sweet and handsome Dragon Emperor?
Y/N: *hugs her back* I don't need a reward, because I already have the greatest reward anyone could ask for.
Raynare: *curious* And what's that, Y/N-kun?
Y/N: You, my beautiful and adorable Fallen Angel girlfriend. You are worth more than any reward.
Raynare: Oh, stop it you. You're going to make me fall in love with you even more, you smooth talker.
Y/N: And I wouldn't mind that, since I get to feel more of your love.
Raynare: All right you, pucker up.
Y/N: Gladly.
"Y/N and Raynare then kissed again as this time, they deepened the kiss as they made their tongues go into each other's mouth. They then broke the kiss as they separated for air as a string of saliva was connecting them."
Raynare: *panting* T-This is a great way to start our day.
Y/N: *panting a little* Yeah, but we have to get up now, since I have to go to school today.
Raynare: Oh yeah, me and my sisters were going to do some scouting around to see if the rogue Fallen Angels that are still in this town are causing any trouble.
Y/N: Okay, I'll tell Rias-senpai about this later and after school, you can come to the clubhouse and report it there to us.
Raynare: *nods* Got it.
"They then went out of their room as they saw that Kalawarner and Mittelt also just got out of their rooms. They then went down together as they saw a note on the coffee table in the living room and four containers in the dining table that was next to the living room. Y/N then went towards the coffee table in the living room as he then picks up the letter and reads it aloud as Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt went to the dinning table and inspects the containers that were on the dinning table."
Y/N: *reading the letter* "Dear, son and girls, Y/N, your mother and I are leaving for a couple of days because your grandmother is sick and your aunt can't come to take care of her, since she's out of the country. You and the girls are in charge of the house while were gone. Mom prepared some food for you four it's in the containers on the dinning table."
Raynare: So, that's what's in them. Huh, that's very sweet of her.
Y/N: *continues reading the letter* We love you, son. Take good care of the house and the girls there as well. Love Dad and Mom. P.S. Try not to make us grandparents this early, even though your mother might like that. *Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt all blushed deeply when he read that part* Jeez, Dad, couldn't you be a little bit more subtle about telling me this. *sighs* I guess Dad will always be Dad. *looks at the three blushing girls there* So, let's have breakfast. After that, I'm going to take a quick shower, then I'm heading to school.
Kalawarner: *still blushing* R-Right, w-we are going to go scouting around the city later, s-since we have to keep an eye on the rogue Fallen Angels that are still in the area.
Y/N: Okay, you girls be safe with that. Rias-senpai might assign me some Devil work to do later after school, so I may get back to the clubhouse a little late. So, I'll see you girls when I get back?
Mittelt: *nods while still blushing a little* S-Sure, Y/N-san.
"They then sat down and ate their breakfast that Miki prepared for them as they then soon finished eating, Raynare washed the containers as Y/N went back up and took a quick shower and changed into his uniform. They then went out of the house as he and the three Fallen Angel sisters went on their separate ways."