Familiar Forest/A Surprising Reunion

Scene: Y/N's Room
"We see Y/N and his girlfriends as they were asleep while in each other's embrace. Then, the sun's rays entered the room through a window as this woke the girls up as they rubbed their eyes and looked around. Y/N also woke up from the sun's rays, but he pretended to still be asleep as he wanted to see how his girlfriends interact with each other."
Yui: *rubbing her eyes* It's morning already?
Aika: *stretches, then she gets her glasses from the table beside the bed* Seems like it. *wipes her glasses then puts them on* Oh, right, we slept over at Y/N-kun's house last night.
Kalawarner: *yawns* Man, I still wanted to sleep some more...
Kaori: Well, it is a Saturday, so I guess we can sleep in a little bit more.
Mittelt: Yeah, I vote on that one.
Raynare: *looks at their lover's face as she saw him awake and looking at them with a smile on his face as she smiles back at him* Good morning, our beloved Dragon Emperor. *kisses Y/N on his lips*
Y/N: And a very good morning to you as well, my beautiful and adorable fallen angel girlfriend. *looks at his other girlfriends as they all looked at him and smiled* Good morning, my beautiful girls.
Kalawarner, Mittelt, Kaori, Yui and Aika: *to Y/N* Good morning, our handsome boyfriend. *kisses him, but took turns doing so*
Y/N: So, since today is a weekend, what do you girls want to do for the day, before we return back to the clubhouse tonight?
Kaori: Well, we were planning on going back to sleep and sleep in for a little more.
Y/N: *looks at his alarm clock on the table beside his bed and sees the time* Well, it is still pretty early, so I guess that since it is a weekend and most of the people in town are still probably asleep, maybe I can get some jogging done, then maybe also do a little bit of training in the park.
Aika: *to Y/N* Are you planning on doing some early morning training, Y/N-kun?
Y/N: *nods* Well, yes, since now that I have bonded my soul with Ddraig and Albion's, I have to keep my mind and body in shape, especially since I need to know how much my body's stamina is right now, since I did gain a very powerful power-up last night.
Mittelt: Yeah, I can see why you would want to do that.
Yui: Well, if you're planning on doing some early morning training, can we come as well? Me, Kaori and Aika all need to improve our skills for the Kendo tournament that will happen in a few weeks.
Y/N: *to Yui* Oh, sure, I'm all right with you girls tagging along with me.
Kalawarner: Can we come as well?
Y/N: *to Kalawarner* Sure, if you girls want to come along, then come. The more the merrier.
Raynare: Great, let us change into our gym uniforms.
Y/N: *nods* All right, let me just get my training clothes, then I'll just change in the bathroom. *gets up as he then stretches, then he went towards his closet as he then took out his training clothes as he then went to his bathroom to change*
"Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Kaori, Yui and Aika all then went to the three Fallen Angel sisters' rooms in order for them to change into their gym uniforms. After a while they all have changed into their training attires as they then headed out of the house as they went for a jog, before they trained in the park."

Scene Change: Streets of Kuoh
"We see Y/N, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Kaori, Yui and Aika as they were jogging on the sidewalks of Kuoh. Y/N was also doing some light shadow boxing while training to see how much his reflexes had improve. Kaori, Yui and Aika were doing some Kendo drills as they were pretending that they had their shinais with them. The fallen angel sisters were also doing some drills as if they were using their light spears against multiple moving opponents. They then stopped by an intersection as the light was red and a few cars were passing by."
Yui: *to Y/N* Hey, Y/N-kun? *he looks at her* What kind of training are you going to do when we reach the park?
Y/N: Well, I was planning on doing some push-ups first, then some different martial arts training as to help me gauge how much my strength had improve and I know how much strength I would need to use when I'm fighting against an opponent and to also make sure that I don't overdo it in a fight. Then, after that I'm going to do some drills as if I was in a fight against opponents to help me improve on my reflexes and also my strategizing during a fight.
Kalawarner: Well, with the opponents that Y/N-kun had faced and defeated, I guess he would need to do that, since we don't know who we will have to face in the future.
Y/N: 'Well, I know that we will be facing a very arrogant Kentucky fried chicken, soon. And I plan on showing him why he shouldn't be forcing Rias to marry him otherwise, he would be facing against me and the wrath of two Heavenly Dragon Emperors in one.'
Rias: *said from their left* Oh, Y/N-kun, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Kaori, Yui and Aika.
"Y/N and the girls looked to their left as they saw Rias on her bike as she was with Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Kiba and Viser as they were also in their gym uniforms."
Y/N: Oh, Buchou and everyone. Good morning.
Rias: Yes, good morning to you as well, Y/N-kun. *to Raynare and the others* Good morning to you six as well.
Raynare, Kalawarner Mittelt, Kaori, Yui and Aika: Good morning, Buchou, everyone.
Akeno: Good morning to all of you.
Asia: Good morning.
Koneko: Morning, everyone.
Kiba: Hello, good morning.
Viser: Good morning to you all.
Mittelt: *to Rias and the others* What are you guys doing here as well?
Kaori: Are you guys doing some early morning training as well?
Viser: Well, I am. The others are here to help me. I have to get used to my legs, since it has been a while since I've had legs.
Kalawarner: Oh, right, it's because of that incident...
Viser: Yes, but, enough about that. Are you guys also doing some training as well?
Aika: *nods* Yes, we are. Me, Kaori and Yui are actually doing some drills for the Kendo tournament that will be happening in school in a few weeks. So, we decided to go and do some drills when we found out that Y/N-kun was planning on doing it.
Kiba: *to Y/N* It's because of what you did last night, right? *Y/N nods*
Y/N: Yes, it's because of the dragonification bonding that I did with Ddraig and Albion, but I also wanted to learn about what my current limits are and see how powerful I have become, since training in the dreamscape with Ddraig and Albion and also training in the human world are even though similar in some ways, both have different effects on me.
Asia: How does it affect you, Y/N-san?
Y/N: Well, training in the dreamscape with Ddraig and Albion helps me with training and mastering the powers of my Sacred Gears, while training in the human world when I'm awake helps me in training and mastering the strength and power that my physical body has.
Koneko: So, you still need to keep your body in shape so that you don't experience a massive strain that your Sacred Gears might give you when you use their powers, is that right, Y/N-senpai?
Y/N: *nods* Yes, that's right, Neko-chan. *pets her on her head as she purrs in delight, then he looks at Rias and the others* Well, since we're all here anyway, do you guys want to train together?
Kiba: That's a great idea, dude. I can help Murayama-san, Katase-san and Kiryuu-san with their Kendo drills.
Raynare: And we can also help Viser with her training and also learn some magic spells from Akeno-san and Buchou.
Akeno: Sure, I can teach you girls some spells.
Viser: And I appreciate getting some help with my training as well.
Koneko: I can also help Viser-san, Murayama-senpai, Katase-senpai and Kiryuu-senpai in learning some martial arts so that in situations where they can't use their shinais or powers.
Y/N: *nods* Great. We all can help each other during training.
Rias: Then, let's continue with training. *to Y/N* By the way, Y/N-kun. Where were you and the others heading after you finish the jogging part of your early morning training?
Y/N: Well, we were planning on heading to the park so that we can have a large space for us to do our respective training sessions.
Rias: *nods in understanding* I can see why you guys would go there, since the space there is very large.
Y/N: What about you guys? Where were you and the others heading after Viser-san's jogging part of training?
Rias: Well we planned on going back to the clubhouse and Kiba and Koneko would teach her some swordsmanship and some martial arts as well as some magic training with Akeno and me.
Y/N: Well, now we have the ORC's first annual training together and we can all help each other improve ourselves during it.
Rias: *looks at Y/N smiling* Yes, I guess your right about that, Y/N-kun. Well, lets continue with our training.
Y/N: Right, let's go.
"The stoplight then turned green as they then continued on their way to the park."