I

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

❝ we're gonna be alright . . .
I promise . .❞

2143 words

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✿﹒ ー  "The Bad Guys have struck again..." News reporter, Tiffany Fluffit, explained drastically. As this was occuring, 5 creatures were pleased with this reaction. "Guys, guys, stop it. We're on TV." Announced a grey sly wolf. One by one the other animals started moving their attention to the news reporter on TV.

"...Proving once more that they are the most diabolical criminals of our time." Tiffany shuddered as her moist hands gripped the microphone in little fear she had. But, the animals were pleased with this reaction. Smirks plastering on almost each and every one of their michevious faces. The bad guys, that's what they were called.

Mr Wolf, a gray hound, being the one who brought this group to power. The plan maker, the group's rock, the person who never backed out of the plan. Soon was Mr Snake, safe cracking was his most known talent. Though being stubborn and rude, he fit right in with the group. Maybe just being Wolf's best pal, he was one of the favorites among people who adored the bad guys online.

Ms. Tarantula, also known among the group as Webs, was the group's hacker. Webs was the one who helped them get away with most their heists. A 'traveling tech wizard' Wolf described it as. But who also made the group get away with heists is Mr Shark.

"Ooh, "diabolical." That's new." Teased Webs as she seemed more snarky than ever. Mr Shark was the master of disguises, a predator apart of a thousand faces. His greatest heist known as him stealing the Mona Lisa, as the Mona Lisa. What a goofball.

But last but not least, Mr Piranha. The second smallest out of the group but the first one crazy. Piranha's short fuse caused him to cause a fight with anything and anyone. Known to be brave and fearless, but he just might be just crazy.

"Know what it sounds like?" Shark asked "A cologne. 'Diabolical' " He teased with some dramatic fancy accent, making the group chuckle at the light hearted joke. "To address this heinous crime sprees the newly elected governor, Diane Foxington. Along with her lieutenant governor, Y/N Pandot." Tiffany announced as the camera panned over to the two tangerine colored animals.

"Governor?" Wolf questioned with a slight smirk on his misconducted face. "Lieutenant?" Snake spat along with a not so snarky look as Wolf. More of a slightly enraged but intrigued look. "Okay. Yeah, we hear you." Diane stated with her paws gracefully up, trying to put the audiencet bay. "Listen, listen. We all know how dastardly the Bad Guys are. Ms. Pandot and I have been discussing about their actions and how they conclude them." She leaned into the podium as she glanced at the nervous red panda.