III

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

❝ Your eyes sparkle. . .
Take that as an insult. ❞

3218 words

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

warning: slightly uncomfortable flirting
mentions of vomit

..

Be professional, act stern and appropriate. Y/N's mind rationally started to race as the thought of the reptile showing in her view. Cautiously, she sat on the velvet couch of the professional Marmalade's mansion. Her sharp nails being noticeably shorter due to the viscous nail biting she did. "Ms. Pandot?" Marmalade spoke , causing the panda's ears to perk up of attention.

Marmalade scurried over to her, not being that much shorter between the panda. "Are you ready for the company!" He chirped in a bubbly excitement, ushering Y/N to stand up and walk with him. Y/N did as she was implied and began to stroll freely with the pig.

"I've been better. ." Y/N breathed out in a professional yet shuddered way. Her figure was stood in a straight posture with her paws behind her back. She was firmly dressed in a suit coat but a tight skirt as the same monotone grey color. Marmalade's attention was grasped on how graceful she look to him.

"You know, i remember when you refused to wear skirts. ." He piped up to her. Y/N slightly felt uncomfy with the idea of Marmalade's interest in her skirt. She cleared her throat in an uncomfortable manner. "Let's not get too hasty upon this ideal job. I know we're childhood mutuals, but I'd like to keep this professional." She sternly went on about, usually just trying to steer away from.

"Oh . . but Y/N darling-" "Professor please." Y/N cut off. Y/N's red flag meter was flaming into the roof.  Her breath started to hitch of the awful scenario that has been playing out in front of her. She tried to not make too many sudden movements to make questions appear in Marmalade's head.

Soon enough, his doorbell rang in your sensitive ears. The soon turning craved Marmalade, turned strategically to his bubbly nature again. Marmalade's face twisted into a kind innocent smirk and scurried over to the ringing door. Y/N soon caught up to the guiena pig to see the 5 animals she caught last night.

They seemed to be dressed in more casual clothing more than their horrid disguises. "Wow. . " A faint voice could be legible. "Big AND fancy. ." Webs awed at the big mansion the pig ownedm "Rodent's got taste. Okay!" Shark complimented as the group casually entered . "Almost makes me WANNA be cute," Snake chuckled to his Wolf friend.