II

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

❝ The Bad Guys are just animal's who are obviously improvising their heists. . .❞

4719 words

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

So, step one: We'll need to blend in.. . .

The 5 creatures had showed up to the museum of fine arts, dressed up in "disguises." Wolf had shown up in his usual white suit, but he's topped it off with the same colored white fedora and a small fake mustache. Topping of this indolent look, a pair of tinted cheetah print sunglasses rested upon his nose. Shark, the master of disguises, went all out. . . Maybe even too much. He dressed up in a sparkly red dress with a more than likely stolen pearl necklace, finishing off with a blonde wig that was too small for him along with pink cat eye glasses

Webs porched up on Shark's wig and slicked back her non existent hair. She was in a full black body suit but some sparkly pink wings to finish off the simple look. Snake had a velvet suit with a white undershirt, along with some obviously fake arms with puffed out white gloves. A same suit colored top hat and a very bushy fake mustache.

The aquatic animal, Piranha, was dressed up in a black simple suit with the blackest top hat. Piranha's was most simple but he was comfy and that all that mattered to him, other than that dolphin of course.

"Professor Marmalade, this year's recipient of the Golden Dolphin, the most annoying good creature on the planet." Wolf criticized as Marmalade jumped out the car with joy. "Professor, in the past year, you've stopped wars, fed the hungry and saved countless pandas!" The news reporter, Tiffany, seemed to fan-girl. "Some have described your goodness as second only to Mother Teresa." The microphone she was presenting was shoved into the guinea pig's face.

"Oh, Tiffany, it's not a competition. And if it were, it would really be more of a tie." Professor Marmalade innocently explained with a adorable warm smile plastered onto his face. "But we can all agree that there is a flower of goodness inside all of us, just waiting to blossom." He spelled-out as he sign some pictures of him with a black sharpie.

Marmalade's attention appeared over to the red panda who was assisting Foxington with the same cute smile as he remembered. Marmalade has always looked up to the red panda as vice governor, maybe taking an interest of her appearance. He put on his warmest smile as he made his way over to them both.

"Oh, Professor! What a surprise, didn't expect you'd visit me so early. ." Y/N beamed as Marmalade mildly grasping the panda's paw into his own. "Please, I wouldn't missed your alluring face for the world. ." The guinea pig seemed to flirt before he leaned his face closer to the panda's paw.