Chapter 8

"FUCKK!!"
I threw the laptop across the room and it shattered into pieces. It was no use.

I was starting to lose hope. There was no information about where I am. The internet was shit. And my wounds were getting bigger. I never even treated them.

I look around the room and find an aid- kit in the cabinet. There was a some kind of bracelet or- a black watch next to it, but I didn't examine it. While wrapping up my wounds, a sound came close to me.

Kssss

I look behind me. There was a red creature or- maybe a spider? It started hissing at me more. As if it was giving me a chance to run.

But I didn't move, For some reason. I wanted to but I couldn't. Something was holding me down. I look at my legs and there were tiny versions of the spider pinning my feets on the floor.

The big spider started sprinting towards me. I panic and grabbed what i could. I grabbed the weird-looking black watch and pointed it to the spider. I close my eyes to take on the attack. But I didn't feel anything. I slowly opened my eyes to see the spider, which is now on the floor. Looking like it was bowing to me. I look at the tiny spiders, they stopped grabbing my feet and they did the same.

I started thinking a bit. Maybe it was the watch thingy? I look at it, but it wasn't a watch. It was a black bracelet. With a little red outline. I continued examaning it. And I had an idea. I could use this uo my oppurtinity. I forgot every incident that happened before. My mind was controlled. By this. By this bracelet.

***

[Red pov]

I was still resting in my bed, like Chosen told me to. Until I heard a loud clatter near the door.

"Uh oh."

"Blue! Look at what you did!"

"Uh.."

"Now we have to clean up!"

"I'm sorry.."

"Okay, but help me out."

I got curious about them and what was happening outside so i got off the bed and opened the door.

They were cleaning up some mess and yellow saw me.

"Oh-! Hey red! Sorry we made a little mess."

"Oh no it's fine."

Blue looked at me and smiled.

"Are you okay? Feeling better?"
He asked.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well then you should join us for dinner downstairs!" He offered me.

"Oh. Sure, thanks."

I get back in my room and wait for the night.

***

Oh no dark aughta do something bad

Im going to a restaurant and I just realsed that my pants has holes in it 😨

I have an exam next month wish me luck 😢

Byeaa cakeys <3