Chapter 11

"Hey... red...wake up.."

I rubbed my eyes and blink a few times. Second was the one trying to wake me up. "Did you sleep late? It's already morning."

I look outside and see the sun shining. Yellow was waking me up too. I look at them nervously.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine. Come on, let's eat"

I get up and go to the dining table. Blue was helping Chosen cook. And green...well, he was sleeping on the table.

Second went to green to wake him up.

I wait for blue and chosen to finish cooking when I see something at chosen's bag. A black and red... something was inside it. I don't know it just seems familiar to me. Just when I wanted to check the bag, Chosen and blue finished cooking.

"Yeay!"  cried blue.

"Ahaha, see? It's not that hard, right?"

I got back to my seat and act like I saw nothing.

After that, we all ate breakfast.

***

[Second pov]

Red was acting a little weird lately. He has been trying to look into Chosen's bag but everytime something gets out of the way.

Like right now, I'm the obstacle. He was trying to look into the bag and then I patted his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Oh-uh, yeah im fine." He quickly got back to his original position away from the bag.

"What's in that bag that you want to see so much?"

"Its's uh... something that I think I've seen before. But, I don't really know what it is.."

"So, you wan't to see it?"

"Yeah."

"You'll have to ask Chosen for that you know?"

"I know. But I don't think he wants to show it to me. He keeps hiding it away from me."

"Oh..maybe it's a surprise!"

"Maybe, I guess."

"Let's just see if Chosen really is making you a surprise later."

"Okay."

"So... wanna play?"

"Play what?"

"I don't know, let's decide outside. Let's go!"

"Uhm...okay..!"

We all played with the others outside. Chosen was watching us from inside.

He chuckled.
"I miss you, Dark."

****************

I don't ship darkcho sorry

They're just bsf

Also im at my old house rn its empty i don't even remember this house anymore 🙃

Damn my chapters r short i need to make them longer in some way

Bye my sweet cakes <3