1

Y/n's Pov

"Hey Undead. You planning on going to UA?" Tommy one of the thugs I've made somewhat of a friendship with. He was in his earlier 30s. I met him a year back. He has three sons so turning him in would have made me feel like shit so I let him be. We bonded over time and he even said he'd let me meet his kids. He says he has a son my age and twins by the age of 7.

"Nah not really. I just thought of going to a regular public school and besides what about the people." I let out a buff from my cigarette. "You should, even if it's to not become a hero you should go. You're a smart kid, you've done a lot to help the people here. But I'm pretty sure they'll want the best for you even the thugs around here like you." I only hummed as a response.

"I got things to do, so here." I handed him a bag. "It's just some sweets is all. I'll catch you some other time." And with that I left, I wasn't ready to go home yet so I just decided to take a stroll. 'Maybe I should, I wouldn't mind building some new things.'

My thoughts were interrupted by a yell from a familiar voice further up the street. "Now what might that be?" I mumbled to myself. I walked over to the sound. There sat Mrs.Beverly and what laid next to her was a hero wearing all black with yellow goggles on his head and a dirty scarf.

"What happened here?" I flicked my cigarette onto the ground and stepped on it. "Oh Undead am I glad to see you around. This poor hero was hit with a thug's quirk. I want to take him to my home to fix him up but you know." Mrs.Beverly, an old woman who lived alone for 5 years after her husbands' death. She was sweet and stubborn.

"Ah, I see," I lifted the bleeding hero over my shoulder. "When we get back to your place tell me everything kay." She only nodded as a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was about 5 of em, they were trading some kind of substance in exchange for a lot of money. I stumbled across this transaction and was spotted. As I was about to be attacked he randomly popped up and stood in the way. The attacker's quirk disappeared but that prompt the others to use there's. They then left once he was down." Mrs.Beverly finished.

I took another sip from the tea she gave me and sat it down. I finished patch the man up a while ago, he's still resting. "Damn, you suck at explaining things and making tea." I sighed. "Rude, you still drank it."

"I didn't want to waste it, now tell me do you know where they left off to?" I asked her. I didn't really mean it, just felt like lightning the mood. "Oh yes they said something about going to that abandoned warehouse down town."

"Okay, I'll go check it out. You keep an eye on that man. I'll see you in a bit kay." I left to the door and waved. "A transaction, I wonder what it was. Drugs maybe." ~sigh~ I lit another cigarette and inhaled deeply. 'I'll just have to see when I get there.'

It wasn't gonna be a long walk in fact it was only about 6 minutes away. It's almost Simon's bed time. He wanted me to read him a story before bed. I should get this done quickly or I'll never hear the end of it. Okay, once I'm done with this thing, i'll head to the gas station grab a pack of cigarettes, and a few snacks and head home.

I felt around in my pocket and landed on an envelope. "Oh yeah, I forgot to give this to Tommy before I left and I was suppose to give one to Mrs.Beverly. Dammit, okay new play. Stop these guys, head to the hag's apartment give her the envelope of money, head over to Tommy's slide the envelope under his door, go to the gas station, and then head home."

I stopped at the old rundown abandoned wearhouse Mrs.Beverly told me to go to. "If what that old hag was telling me is true, this should be where they're hanging out at." There were a few people outside. They were big guys too. But what does that matter.