2

Narrator's Pov

"Will they really be coming back?" Noah thought. "Maybe they're just coming back for the money." he sighed and smiled sadly. "I'm stupid to think this world would be kind enough to give me someone who actually cares but that's just the way is."

"This world hates me, i'll never find real happiness. Those guys will come back for me as soon as the recover. They'll probably kill me too or maybe they'll just torture me." Noah let out a chuckle. That chuckle soon turned into giggling then to laughter and lastly a sob.

"Why'd they leave me with this burden? I didn't ask for this. I-" Noah's crying was cut short by a knock on the door. "It's so early who could that be? Oh maybe it's those guys. Didn't think they'd come this soon." Excepting his fate Noah open his front door.

Clothes we're thrown at his face. "Change, and hurry we gotta check out different apartments then go shopping and don't take too long I got things to do." Y/n had closed the door. Noah just stood there stunned. "Come on man we got a busy day ahead of us we can't waste time like this." Noah nodded.

Noah was in a state of shock. He didn't think they'd come. He wasn't upset about it, in fact he was excited, happy, relieved. "Someone in this world actually cares for me." He clutched the clothes and left to his room to change.

Y/n took it upon herself to search around. The first place she wondered to was the kitchen. The counters were coated in dust and gunk. The sink still held those same dishes from last night and most likely the nights before. They were covered in what y/n would hoped to be food that just got old and not something else.

The stove had nothing out of the ordinary, other than a missing knob. She opened the cabinets and to no ones surprise spider webs was on the door. "Surprise there isn't a rat or a possum in here." y/n closed the cabinets and walked pass the fridge. "Nope"

Y/n made her way towards the back rooms. "Surprise surprise the bathroom looks like crap." Clogged toilet and sink, a brown ring around the tub, smug windows, broken shower curtains, and something in which one hopes is red paint on the floor.

"Sorry about the filth. I haven't been here in a while, try to keep it clean but to no avail and because this place is so crappy things here are really broken." Noah had finally came out of his room. "Yeah no the only thing you should be sorry about is the way you wear your shirt." Noah jumped and started to fumble with his clothes. He was red from embarrassment

"Anyways wheres the money?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's what we're gonna do. We've already brought you a new apartment, now all we need is to get you some clothes and furniture. Afterwards we're going to see if there are any places willing to hire you." Y/n and Noah stood in front of a mall.

Noah was mesmerized, he's never been to a mall. "Come on." Y/n pulled his arm to follow her in. "Choose any place you want to go to first." Noah looked around the place before dragging y/n to store that caught his interest. "This one." It was your run in the mill clothing store for men.

Noah looked around and picked clothes that caught his eye. Y/n sat board on a bench, her cheek resting on her fist. Noah would come around from time to time to placing clothes on her lap. "What do you think about this one." Held up a blue, black, and white shirt with black jeans. "It's alright I guess." Y/n shrugged.

After Noah had finished with one store he went to another, dragging a bored and tired y/n around. "Are we done yet?" Noah ignored her and soon dragged her to a shoe store where he bought a decent amount of shoes. Y/n held most of the bags and was ready to go home.