4

"Here you go." Y/n sat crouched as she allowed Simon to put on her backpack. "Thank you." Simon smiled proudly. He was especially happy; it was his first day back to school and, more importantly, it was y/n first time going to school, a school he was hoping to see her into, UA

"Alright you two don't forget your lunches." Leon was already in his work uniform holding two boxed lunches. One was larger than the other. "What'd you pack me?" Simon jumps to his father. "Oh right." Y/n stands on her feet and approaches him in the same manner."This one's for you." He handed Simon his. "Thank you!" "And here's yours." Leon handed the semi - distracted y/n. "Thanks." Y/n knelts down and places hers and Simon's lunches in their packs. The two were talking, so they did not notice the tears falling from Leon's eyes, but they heard him.

"Hm?" Y/n stood on her feet and looked at her caretaker in confusion. "What's the matter papa?" First Simon was picked up then y/n. He squeezed them into a very tight hug. Simon laughed and returned the hug but y/n just awkwardly patted his back to comfort him the best way she could."I'm so happy and proud of the two of you. Simon's skipping a grade and y/n finally going to school, UA at that! I couldn't wish for anything more!" He sniffed. He may not have seen this, but y/n was smiling. "Alright that's enough old man we gotta go." 

Y/n pulled away, causing Simon to jump from Leon's hold."Wait!? I wanna get a picture please what if you get expelled, I wanna at least have a picture of you when you did go to UA." This irked y/n. "What the hell is that suppose to mean!" "Let me go get my camera." Leon wasn't really listening, his main focus was on finding his camera.

"Hey!"

~°~

"Alright you two say cheese." Somehow, Leon had a wider smile than Simon. Y/n was crouched, and her hand on her brother's shoulder cheek pressed against each other. Simon with a wide-open mouth smile and y/n with a closed-eyed large grin. "Adorable."

"Come on Simon I gotta drop you off." She held her hand out to her brother, who gladly took it. "See you tonight Leon." "Later papa." Both waved bye to their adoptive father."~♡ Have a good day you two! Get good grades and make lots of good friends~♡" Leon waved happily as he drove off. He was proud, y/n was finally gonna be able to show off her skills, and Simon improved his skills to the next level.

"Moved up a grade huh?" "Mhm, can't wait to see what I surpass next!" Simon stood in a weird stance which made y/n chuckle. "Thank you." He said softly. "Hm for what?" "For helping me study and train when I asked. You have made time for me on your busy schedule. Even when I struggled or took too long to answer something you were still patient with me, so thank you, I really appreciate it. Is there's anything I can do to repay you?"Y/n was taken aback by this, but smiled. She lifted her mask in order to show it. "You earned your success by trying your hardest. I'm proud of you, very. All I want you to do is achieve your goal, become what you've always wanted."

Simon's eyes widened, the surprised look on his face disappeared and changed into a bright determine smile. "Will do teacher." Y/n laughed as she pulled her mask down. The two talked unaware of the messy haired male behind them."Is that the girl from the restaurant and her little brother?" He squinted his eyes to try and obtain a clear view. "That is them, looks like she decided to go to UA after all. That's nice." His eyes gleamed and shimmered at the time of their first encounter. "Hey!" He jogged up to the two.

"Huh? Doesn't that guy kinda look familiar?" Simon asked. "Don't know don't care." Y/n and Simon kept walking ignoring the running and shouting boy. Man what's with this guy? "Hey, it's good to see you guys again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya's pov

"We haven't spoken a word ever since we started walking together. Maybe I should start talking, it could spark a conversation." I took a deep inhale and exhale. "I-" "Shut up." "Yes ma'am." I slouched over, both in fear and disappointment. 'Getting her to like me is gonna take a long time.'