3

"I wonder what old lady Beverly is up to, Tommy is probably eating with his family by now." Y/n sat crouched at the edge of a building. Tonight she was scouting out the area checking for any sign of trouble. "It's quite out so that's a good sign-"

"Hey Undead down here!" Y/n looked down to see a spiky slick back haired blonde with blue eyes. "Gaku?" Y/n raised ab eyebrow. "What are you doing out so late." She jumped down from the building, her figure slouched upon landing. She stood up straight then turned to Gaku and walked towards him.

His face held a sly smirk and a red blush. ' Keep your cool, this is an information trade nothing more.' Y/n continued to walk towards him, her tall stature intimidated him. "So what information do you wanna exchange with me now." Her smooth voice made his stomach flutter and her confidence stance makes his heart beat faster. ' Calm down.'

Y/n stood in front of him, he was just a few inches shorter then her. Gaku waved a folder in his hands. "Good to see you too Undead I'm doing wonderful thanks for asking." Y/n rolled their eyes.

"Depending on the information you give me is the amount of money I'll give you now spill it!" Y/n held her hand out waiting for the folder to be placed in it. Gaku being the tease he is, tapped y/n's mask with it and took it away. "You know, no matter how much I try I could never find those cases of money nor could I ever get how you remember to location so well."

Y/n tapped the side of her head. "It's all training the mind. I spend a lot of time doing different kinds of work 24/7 so I have to have a good memory. Which is also why I have a hard time communicating with others." Gaku's face rested. ' Aw, they're hard working and socially awkward, so cute.' "Here, but as for terms of payment I don't want money." Gaku placed the folder in her hand. "Oh yeah? What is it that you want?" Y/n skimmed through the information given.

"I want you to make me something that's all. Something that'll help me listen on others from distance, that can be hidden easily and is hard to break." Gaku described. "So a walkie talkie?" Y/n closed the folder and placed her fingers on her chin. "Let me finish love, now, once it's done with its job it should automatically record everything on each end then come back to it's owner."

"Hm, give me the details tomorrow on how you want it designed then next week or so it should be done. We'll meet back here at let's see...what time do you have on your watch?" Y/n grabbed at his wrist.

"Alright we'll meet here at this time on both meetings kay." Gaku smirked. "So I guess the information I gave you was useful huh?" Y/n placed the folder to her side. Believing their exchange was over Gaku turned around to leave. "Hey wait." Y/n reach to grab Gaku's hand. "The money is at elm street in one of the alleys underneath the garage can. Is there anything else you want me to make?"

Gaku's covered his face with his mask to hide his blush. "So I take it that my info did catch your attention. Yeah there is something I want you to make me." Gaku turned back towards y/n. "You can make me your future husband." Y/n took her hand away and turned around.

"Nevermind."

"Wait I'm kidding...kinda. Anyways, I want you to make me something that'll help get in contact with you, you are quite hard to find so it surprises me when you find me when ever I'm needed. You can help me with my missions, like a sidekick."

"Shut up."

"Sorry, but anyways can you make it?" Gaku smiled but it couldn't be seen. "Don't ever ask me a question like that, of course I can, I did it the same day for your first request. I gotta go, good luck and stay safe." Y/n turned and left. Gaku stood there for a while until he fell to his knees.

"Undead"

"Undead"

"~♡Undead ooh"

"It's been so long since we've touched, anytime i've tried you'd just avoid it." Gaku clenched his chest and costume, his breathing becoming heavier, his face hot, and his heart thumping. "Goddammit Undead I wanna punch that cute face of yours. Even though I haven't seen it but I assume it's cute. Am I into people with mask? No no no no no no. Am I? No can't be. Could be into it. Nah, maybe."