Christmas Time

Christmas with the Brandon Roger Characters! 🎄
(if I say y'all while typing this forgive me it's my country accent coming through writing form) '
NB Y/N and The Character has been dating for about 2 years.
Female Y/N
!Y/N is 18+!

Sam - He absolutely loves Christmas! He loves all the festivities of the holiday season. He loves baking cookies, putting up lights on y'alls house, and putting up the Christmas tree.

He loves to wear ugly Christmas sweaters all the time while you think they are kinda weird but you let it slide with him because he looks adorable in them

He loves to wear ugly Christmas sweaters all the time while you think they are kinda weird but you let it slide with him because he looks adorable in them. In y'alls house you have a fire place because you make really good money at y'alls jobs. You and him like to snuggle up by the fire place and cuddle each other listeng to the fire crackle and fall asleep together. When Christmas morning comes he goes all out with gifts for you, him, and of course his old roommate Donna. Mostly for you though under the tree this year he has 7 gifts wrapped for you alone. You of course got him gifts as well you got him 5 gifts this year feeling kinda bad you didn't get 7 like he did. He doesn't mind it all though all he wants is to spend time with you this holiday season! - 💛

Blame - He never really got into the holidays before he met you. The first year you two started dating you introduced him to having his first ever Christmas tree! He always told you him and his family struggled for money and could never afford a proper Christmas. You felt really bad and decided to give him the best Christmas ever! Which ultimately failed horribly seeing how everything seemed to go wrong.
- Flashback -
Blame had went out to run errands for the day getting groceries, shopping for clothes for you and him (you told him to buy you what he thinks you'd like to wear), and you also gave him a totally fake item and told him it's at the pharmacy to buy more time. "Love you baby" he said as he kissed your forehead and opened the door. "Love you too babe" you said blowing him a kiss making him laugh a little and smirk. He shut the door and left your apartment building. You got to work making the best Christmas ever.
- Fast forward a few hours -
Everything has went wrong the cookies are burnt some, you tried decorating the tree but it was a mess, and tried to make some dinner for you two. The batter for the cookies was all over your hands and your shirt. When all of a sudden you hear a key unlocking your front door and you gasp trying to clean yourself off but failing completely. You run and shut the lights off leaving the tree the only light on. The door opens and you hear Blame say "What the?" He goes over to y'alls couch and sits the bags down and walks up to the tree slowly. All of a sudden you cut the lights on jump out and yell "Surprise!" Blame looks around the apartment looking at the decorations in the living room his eyes wide in amazement never having seen this before. "B-babe" he says in disbelief not knowing where to look at you or the amazing decorations. "I-i couldn't find that product a-at the store you needed" he said sounding kinda sad. "I know babe it wasn't real" you said akwardly laughing slowly. He looks at you staring for about 10 seconds you smiling akwardly. "Normally I would be pretty upset but I can't be mad you did all of this." He says chuckling a little. You two lean in for a kiss and your lips meet.