Part 1

You wipe the tear that's escaped your eye and take a bite out for your sandwich; scrolling through your depressing Tumblr feed. Your phone buzzes and you quickly check it, immediately regretting it. The words on the screen making your stomach drop to your feet
'Why did I have to date my best friend? Now I've lost my best friend and girlfriend..' Paul's tweet read. Again you wipe a tear with a deep sigh. You broke up with him over 2 weeks ago. You're just as devastated but it had to be done. No way could a long distant relationship work if he didn't trust you while he was gone. What's a relationship without trust, right? Oh and the arguing, the oh so dreaded arguing you went through, everyday. Your lock screen was still a picture of the both of you, and you still slept in his oversized sweater you stole. You felt guilty that he believed you when you said you didn't love him, because you did, with everything you had. You sigh as your friend calls out she's going to get ready to go out and that wants you ready by the time she's out of the shower. You roll your eyes and keep scrolling on when your phone buzzes with a call. Paul's phone illuminates the screen and you hesitantly pick up.
"Baby.." Paul breathes heavily, "baby I'm coming over. We need to talk."