Part 4

Paul looks up at you and hooks his fingers to the side of your shorts. He waits for your approval and then slides the piece of clothing down your legs and throws it off the bed. You pull Paul onto your bed next to you and then you sit on him. Your hands fumble on his belt and pull it off and then unbutton his pants. You pull them down and then he kicks it of his feet. This time your lips attacked his and move down onto his neck and suck in a few places to leave marks. You grind your lower halves together. A low moan is let out between your kiss and he moves his hands onto your waist trying to slow down your movements as you feel him growing beneath you. You don't stop but guide his hands upwards towards the clip on your bra and let him unclip it. You remove the undergarment and toss it too. You take his hands and guide them up you'd body, watching you subtlety place his hands on your breasts and let him massage them. Your back is suddenly on the mattress again and Paul's body is over yours. His hands take their place on your breasts again and his movements make you throw your head back in pleasure. Continuing what he's doing he attacks the left side your neck in rough but passionate kisses. He moves his lower half with yours and sucks at your weak spot passionately. You feel numb under the immense pleasure he's give you all over your body. Moans escape your mouth over and over.
"Let me show you what you almost lost baby" his voice is groggy and you can barley nod your head due to the sensation you feel. It's nothing like the other times you've had with him, it's so much more.