Part 5

He hooks his fingers onto your panties and slowly takes them off. You whimper at the loss of contact when he stands and takes a condom out of his wallet. He places it on your side counter and then gets back on the bed with you.
"I'm not done setting you up yet" he says placing himself between your legs. You follow his movements with your eyes and tense up when his lips touch the soft skin of your inner thigh and he slowly kisses upward. He stops and then does the same to the other side. His fingers slide up your leg and he looks at you for approval again.
"Please" you practically beg him and his 2 fingers slide in and out of you slowly at first. You tighten a bit and curl your toes while throwing your head back and you can barley mutter out, "faster."
"What's that?" Paul places his other hand on your thigh and opens your legs a bit more and slows down his pace making your patience an all time low.
"Faster Paul." You mumble since the extreme pleasure not allowing you to speak up.
"What baby? Speak up" his fingers still pump in and out of you as he kisses your stomach.
"F-faster" you say a bit loudly as you bunch up the cloth on your bed between your fingers.
"I'll do you one better baby" he says kissing you slowly downwards. You tense up as his tongue slides into you and you let out a few moans after every stroke of his tongue. Your back arches off the bed in pleasure and he continues a bit faster your left hand has clasped your bed sheets as if your life depended on it. Your right hand clamped around Paul's hair. He tongue and mouth worked together on you to bring a numbness feeling.
"Fuck Paul," you say breathing heavy as you feel your climax sensation coming. He stops and puts the condom onto his length after tossing his boxers to the side.
"Hold yourself for a minute baby. I'll finish you off"