Part 3

You close your door and stand with your back against it breathing heavily. Suddenly your body in pressed against Paul's and the wall. Your breath hitches as you feel his warm lips press against your neck softly making your senses crave him.
"I want you, please." His voice is low and sends shivers down your body. But you manage to shake your head no, you were trying to not get reattached. "Yes... princess yes" he'd speak with a raspy voice in between kisses, "we both want this."
His lips trailed upwards as your refusing become minimal and he sucked on your weak spot.
"Fuck." You moan quietly and ball Paul's shirt into your fist. He continued at the spot and then blow air on it making you melt in his arms.
"Please give yourself to me baby" he presses his lips against yours when you nod yes, giving into his touch. He moves you onto your bed where you pull him onto your body and he connects his lips to yours hungrily. His left hand travels down your body onto the bottom hem of your tank top and pulls it up carefully then his right hand making sure not to hurt you in anyway nor separate your lips. Your shirt comes off first but you immediately go for his.
"This is all I want, 100% of you, and I'll give you 100% of me." He speaks to you before connecting his lips onto your neck and down.