Epigraph

"Maine kabhi socha nhi tha ki hum phir milenge..."

"Aur Maine uske alwaa kuch socha hi nhi"

Their story was supposed to be written in the stars, guarded by a mother's prayer through gorgeous fireflies. They had promised each other a forever together, after all. But love comes with surprises and actions comes with consequences - intentional and unintentional. Was their love enough to survive this hurricane life threw at them?

Presenting to you the retelling of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan season 4-
Humesha forever ya never?

Stars, Fireflies and
🤍 GLASSY DREAMS 🤍

Stars, Fireflies and🤍 GLASSY DREAMS 🤍

Writer's disclaimer :

This story is a personal re-telling, meaning I am gonna try and write it in a way I wanted to see. This is not actor based, or your bias based. I don't promise to highlight your favorites - if any. Personally, as a doctor, it saddens me to see the mockery of post partum depression and miscarriage this season, because of the poor execution and weak script. While this season had a lot of potential with the topics they picked up, I am not sure I can say they delivered. So I am writing this for me, more than anyone ( and a dear friend who gave me the push needed to actually write this down). I will focus more on what I think wasn't shown as needed for audience to grasp the issue - from both Manik and Nandini's perspective.

But, a fair warning. If you are looking for a story to placate your fav and make the other character the villain, this story isn't for you. I have always been proud of my Maniks and Nandinis, but again I have never written an actual fan fiction for KYY before - where the story is actually about the show. This is a first. Not an AU. The original s4 story line re-telling. Some creative changes would be there, of course.

Hopefully, this would help you all understand what I feel about the story in general better.

Hop on ❤️