Act 4 : The Big Scence NOT A SEX SCENCE!

Howard: So here's Act four, things are gonna change here so get ready for the BIG fling. So let's get back to the story

"Kittie it's ok, Howard was just kidding, right Howard".

"Woah woah, don't put me in this!"

"I know you guys are trying to help, but don't you see, The Ninja and I aren't meant to be friends or something.

"Kittie yes you are, you just need to look at him in the face and see he's a good Ninja or something".

"Schotti is right sometimes The Ninja has his ups and downs but inside he's a good bro...or something."

Howard: Wow!, I have never been that sensitive about Cunningham in my life, I think I need to see my therapist again.

"Your right guys I should give him a second chance".

"That's good that's good, Howard go get another glass of milk for Kittie".

*Pours glass* You just need the brucest moment for you and him to finally meet, like something unexpected, jaw dropping, something that will make you drop your glass of milk"!

"Something unexpected, can I do that Schotti?"

"Yes, anything to meet this man...guy...boy whatever he is."

*Howard carries Kittie* C'mon let's go find your daddy."

Howard: Princess Dollianne slowly regains her confidence...like Countess Vaughn...any who lets get back to the flame war.

For the 24th time, IM NOT PLANNING TO DESTROY YOU TODAY!"

"Y'know I never knew Norrisville's beloved gazillionare can be such a liar."

"I can't believe this Viceroy, does he have a trust problem or something".

"You do as well sir".

"Sad but true, listen here Ninja this is a special day for me and our little girl so it's best that you raise upon outta here".

"I'm not leaving til I trash your secret plan, and last time I checked YOU DONT HAVE A DAUGHTER!"

"Oh Hanny it seems The Ninja is not aware of her existence".

"Marci, The Ninja and I have been arguing about her for an hour now, please don't make another one".

*growns* There's no Princess of Norrisville...There's a Ninja wonking plan in here,...and I'm gonna find it, even if I have to get the whole town in on this!"

"Their already aware of this DINGUS"!

"The juice they are".

Howard: Then suddenly the red eyed beauty, Schotti and I came into the room.

"Hey mamma, where's the chocolate sauce, I need it for my milk".

"Oh Dollianne sweetie, You came here just in time I'd like you to meet The Ninja!"

*Kittie gasps, then drops glass on floor, SMASH*

"MY GOOD GLASS"! Hannibal shouts

Howard: And just like that The Ninja and Dollianne's thoughts about each other, magically disappeared

*Marci pushes Kittie towards The Ninja* Now go on, don't be shy".

(Waltz of the Flowers plays in background)

"Oh good Lord, Howard you were right about this moment".

"Yeah and you know what I want to now Schotti".

"What?"

"This *Howard walks in between The Ninja and Dollianne and says...HA WHAT I TELL YEAH, WHAT I TELL YEAH, BUT NO YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME, WELL BELIEVE IT NOW HA!

*Schotti pulls Howard away with her tail*  C'mon Howard your making a scene".

"Hi Ninja Boy"*Ninja nervously speaks gibberish*

"Why is The Ninja speaking in tongues?" Hannibal asks

*gibbering stops, and takes a deep breath* Hey!

Howard: Dollianne lays her delicate hands on The Ninja's cheeks and says.

"They were all right about you, you're a cupcake *twirls his scarf* with red and black frosting."

*Ninja sighs and whispers* She likes the scarf

"Awww, oh Hanny our little girl likes The Ninja."

"The juice she does *Hannibal comes in and talks to Dollianne* Dolly, would you be a good girl and run along with the Weinerman kid and your talking cat."

"Ok daddy *walks away then looks back and says to The Ninja* Bye Sugah". *walks away with Howard and Schotti*

"We'll Ninja, you've met my beautiful daughter now will you please GET OUT OF MY BUILDING!"

*distracted tone with hearts floating around him* Yeah...Yeah...BombSmoke! *smokebombs away*

"Sir have you noticed there were hearts floating around The Ninja?"

"Must be another ninja thing, no come on you two." to our little girl's parade...come along Marci."

"Where we going sir?"

"To our little girl's welcome parade where else".

Howard: Well, now you know. Cunningham was sooooo wrong about today, and Dollianne finally met The Ninja...for who he is. But our tale doesn't end here, stay tuned for Act 5 and Season 2 of RCNGN