Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Chapter 27 - No Turning Back

Soft sleek fur made his fingers twitch. He stroked, calmed by the feeling. Eleanor's comforting scent flooded his senses. The muscles low in his abdomen clenched and unclenched, an ache building in his hardened cock.

His hand moved again, stroking—his eyes flew open. "Fucking Teddy," he hissed, jerking his hand back. A soft giggle wrapped around him—the most beautiful sound he'd heard in a long time. One he wouldn't mind waking up to on a daily basis. His cock twitched and he shifted to ease the ache, only to press it more firmly into Eleanor's backside. Sensation erupted, skittering across his body, straight to his fucking toes. He jerked his hand away from Teddy and pulled her in close, not close enough, closer, pressing himself to her everywhere, too sleepy to care or question.

"I think he's growing on you," said the feminine voice beside him, almost hypnotic. A woman. There was a woman in his bed. His fucking bed!

Not just any woman, Eleanor.

A low, desperate growl built in his chest. He nuzzled against the soft skin in front of him, letting his lips brush across the back of her neck. Her breath hitched and warmth exploded across his chest at that sound—the effect he had on her.

It left him ravenous.

"Bastian," she gasped, shimmying her hips against his dick.

"Fuck," he breathed, meeting her movements with his own, grinding against her as he toyed with her neck. His hand slipped beneath the blankets, finding its way beneath her pajama top. He palmed her breast, hesitated, waited for her reaction. She pushed her chest forward, harder into his hand, so he continued, still grinding against her.

A low moan rose from her throat.

She sounded so fucking desperate for him. A primal switch flipped in his brain, and he lost control of his glamor. It melted away and the goblin side of him emerged in full force. He nipped along the skin of her neck, then opened his mouth and dragged his tongue over her, all the way to her hairline, an act of claiming, covering her in his scent. A cry fell from her mouth. He did it again, licking at her like a fucking depraved animal.

The scent of her arousal, spicy with that amplified hint of coffee he went wild for, exploded around him. He groaned, his cock all but throbbing. With one arm wrapped around her shoulders, he made use of the other, slipping it down her stomach, to the waistband of her pajama pants. He hesitated, waiting.

She could very well deny him—especially after what had happened last time.

"Yes," she breathed, backing into him harder. "Yes, please," she begged. He lost it. He put his hand to his mouth, biting down, ripping away the first two sharpened claws of his fingers, before slipping it down between her legs, right to her pussy.

"Fucking hell. Baby girl, you're so—"

"I know—I know. Please, Bastian. I need you."

"I know, sweetheart. I got you." And he did. He wanted to—have her, that was, and give her everything she needed. Everything she deserved. Specifically, to scream his name in the throes of passion over and over.

He pressed his palm against her clit, working in circles, careful not to scratch her with the clawed nails he hadn't removed. She was so delicate, he wouldn't dare hurt her like that. She mewed in response, growing frenzied. He sank his fingers into her, the sensation of wet warmth made him imagine all sorts of wicked things. Particularly, exactly what that wet warmth would feel like tightening around his cock.

His mouth went for her ear. He latched on and pulled, without releasing. She jerked and her muscles spasmed. Something garbled fell from her tongue as she came, gripping his fingers tight. A whimper followed. Then her hips slowed.