chapter 1

Positive guardian stood near an edge of outertale cliff no one knew about staring in it with empty eye sockets. From behind Dream appierd a figure who wore cyan jacket, white shirt, same golden crown as Dream himself and also was a skeleton. The diffrence was that the skeleton had one eye and were just part of Dreams mind.

???: - "why are we here?" Asked the figure sitting next to the guardian looking at the cliff that was underneath the stars and was deep... too deep for someone who falls there to survive.

Dream: - "just thinking." He replayed as the figure nodded before saying.

???: - "i see..." they replaied. The person wore cyan jacket, white shirt, blue jeans with golden belt and same crown as Dream they also had one eye.

Dream: - "do you think he agreed because he felt bad for me after hearing what they did?." Dream muttered.

???: - "you know anwser to that... but i hope so..." the person replied.

Dream: - "look... i'm..." Dream was cut off by the other who was glancing at the sky wich was dark blue with many stars.

???: - "no... it's fine. You are just trying to heal me from my past." The other replayed.

Dream frowned a bit but sighed and nodded. Memories of everything flashing right into his eyes again.

???: - "I want to see my brother again... one more time." The other muttered.

Dream: - "we can't, It's too late." Dream replaied as other stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry little me."

They were always right... i am useless...

...

Nightmare was looking around for Dream with rest Cross by his side if you are wondering Dream went missing and told no one anything wich made Cross force Nightmare into searching for him. And just then he heard something he never tought he would hear Dream say... Ever.

It was few words.

- "i know he is gone. That's why i want you to feel healthy enough to go too Amythis."

...

To be continued