sneak peek for my other book.

trigger warning: betrayal, death, act.

Long ago... There was a time in an universe where overpopulation was a huge part of it. The king Asgore didn't knew what to do about it so he decided to call his loyal scientist in his kingdom for a suggestion as to what he should do about it. Once royal scientist went there and discussed the problem he came up with a solution... a game of life and death. At first the king was hesitating but eventually gave up and agreed...

If you are wondering how it went like well...

---

The game went like this: on every may 10th there was held an invite for everyone to join the party of death and wether they liked it or not they would have to go anyway. The game included pepers same amount as people were, in a box that was huge. The box would spin and if people got the following: Murder, villeger or maybe it was possible to get a savour too. But that would be impossible, that card wasn't even an option for the game every year. The game was deathly for the villegers. And as brutal as possible... everyone would face their most huge fears.

Now that we know the rules of the game... let's see one of monster's lives before and after the game shall we?

---

A skeleton wearing black sweater and gray trousers was humming a soft tune as he stepped out of a huge painting room and locking the door after. They put the key in there pocket that was located on there trouser and went on a walk. They then turned on there way to home and started walking... while walking he heard some people worryingly talk to one another wich cought his attation but decided to not bug anyone with asking about questions he had in mind...

After sometime Ink was near his home when he noticed someone he knew next to his door. They wore white hoodie, had black hair color and wore pastel blue jeans. They also wore white shoes. Ink smiled brightly after seeing the person and walking faster to his home.

"Hey drew! Long time no see." Ink said having a huge smile. The other smirked and looked at Ink before saying: "heya Ink blob how have ya been?"

Ink grinned as he replied with: "been just fine emo boi" after doing so he grabbed the key that had a kitty key chain on it as he put it in the key locket and twisted it in circles twice.

"Come on in Drew! I got serval questions in mind anyway." Ink said after unlocking the door and stepping in Drew following shortly after. The inside of the house was like a dream come true place. The walls had paintings and walls were also painted with many sort of colors.

Ink went in the kitchen after telling Drew to sit down on the couch while he would get some snacks.

---

The two were now outside talking about many things before someone stepped onto a huge stage that had red lights on it shining dangoursly as someone else. A girl with white hair and green eyes stepped onto the stage (they look like Undyne) with a huge box gathering everyone's attation. The stage was now ready as the one, Alphys of the AU grabbed the mice and announced: "as most of you know... due to the over population the king decided to invent a game... this game will be including your lives... and here are the rules on how t-to play this game... th-there will be two main roles in the game... The killer and the victim. Rules are simple. At the midnight everyone hides in there homes and the killer will have to visit at least around fourteen homes and kill those they find... no one will be able to quit the game nor say no before it even starts."

She said before glancing at the box that was now placed on a chair and said: "in this box there is every monsters and humans name. The first one will be chosen as a secret role that will not be a killer while the other two will get a card of villeger just like the rest will be counted as. Please rise your hand if you want to volunteer into begin the first to pick who your going to be." She glanced around the crowd as someone raised there hand making Ink look at who it was... Drew.

Aphys saw him rise his hand and called the other on the stage as she grabbed the box and made Drew pick out a piece of paper once Drew got on the stage. After Drew read the paper his eyes went wide as Alphys added: "also remember if you tell anyone your role you will be executed fastly then what your time is to be. There won't be any discussions on who is the killer or anything like that until the overpopulation problem is over..."

---

By the night time in a room that was painted black and white stood a desk and chair, a huge fluffy royal like bed also matching the black and white colors. In the room there also was many sort of paintings. On the exact same fluffy bed mentioned before sat a skeleton with pajamas talking to someone on the phone...

"Dad you litterly gave the king worst idea for the problem solution and you don't even feel sorry?!" Half shouted the skeleton. On the other side of the line there was a replay and after that replay Ink frowned and sighed: "that isn't even a excuse and you know it... There could of been other ways too but you chose the most brutal one."

Suddenly Ink heard a crash sound coming from the kitchen so he said "he would call later" and went in the kitchen to check on what was going on. He grabbed a flower pot and head to the kitchen and before he even did so he felt someone put a hand over his mouth saying a soft "shhh" and hitting Ink with something wich made Inks mind go blank...

---

The next thing Ink remembered was that someone hit him with something when he woke up. Inks eyes widdened as he noticed that he was in an unfamiliar house, locked up in a basement. He tried to get himself free to no avail. He was tied up there with chains. There was nothing in the room really. Just some stairs that lead to the basement, tied up Ink on the chair and a door that was up on the stairs...

After some time the door opened someone who stepped out the door made Ink freeze in the spot... They wore white hoodie, had black hair color and wore pastel blue jeans. They also wore white shoes. It was Drew and someone else who wore a hoodie, and jeans as most of there appearance was unkown thanks to the hoodie they had on. But once the two got closer Ink noticed there ocean blue eyes. And the fact that they were a monster too...

"Well well... look who we got here. The royal artist. One of the few most trusted people on the king's list!" One with the hoodie said. Ink would had said something if the tape on his mouth didn't stop him from doing so.

"So what do we do to him?" Drew asked looking at Ink.

---

To be continued cause i am still working on this.

Tundra115 here you go

1266 words.