Ein Tag im Leben (part 2)📦 [season 1]

I turn around and see Ary looming over me, it puts me on edge but I know she won't do anything, at least I hope so.

"What are the flowers for?"

I looked over to the bouquet next to me, wondering how I was going to explain them.

"Got caught by a flower stand that was roaming outside, the guy was a smooth talker and I bit, now I have a bouquet and no one to give them to."

Ary looked over to the bouquet and tried to pick it up, but I smacked her hand away, these are my flowers.

*wack*

"Ow, what the hell I thought you said you weren't going to use them."

"No, I said I have no one to give them to, there's a difference."

I grab the bouquet and place it on the table in front of me, out of Ary's tall reach.

"Well if you're not going to give them to anyone, then can I have them?"

I look at her with curiosity, wondering what she could want with them.

"No, I think I might go find a vase to put it in, think it would be a nice centerpiece for the table, what do you think? A nice white one would complement the table yea?"

"...please? Can I have the flowers?"

"What? So you can give them to your wanna-be boyfriend? I think I could use them better."

Suddenly, I feel a grab at my throat. And without a moment to react, I'm being hoisted off the couch by Ary. I grab at her arms trying to make her grip not as tight, but they barely budged.

"Give me. The flowers."

I could feel myself fading from consciousness, in a moment of hast I reach for my knife and tried to stab at her, but she pulled back her arm before I cloud stab her.

I drop the couch and bounce off hitting the floor, but I could breathe again.

After a moment of lying on the floor, I get up and see Ary standing in front of me. Taking a step back I put away my knife and grab a single rose from the bouquet.

"A single rose is seen as more romantic than a bouquet, those are more formal, and are usually given to women by men but you do you."

I hand her the rose but she doesn't take it, she turns around and walks back to the kitchen.

"Crazy bitch"

I put the rose back in the bouquet when I felt something buzz in my back pocket. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a flip phone, looking at the screen I was getting a call from an Unknown number.

I open the phone and accept the call, "Anne Burkhart speaking, who's this?" Nothing was said, all I could hear from it were different waves of static. "Hello?" I sit around on the phone for a minute before disconnecting from the call. "Thought they solved the spam call problem a while ago, guess not."

I put the phone back in my pocket, not sure when it got there, but I kept it on my person. Sitting down I turn the Tv back on, scrolling through the channels.

Time skip ——— Time skip

After an hour or so of watching tv, I hear someone walking down the stairs, looking up I see Y/n walking down. "Hey, Y/n." I give him a lazy wave.