Meme break

Everyone were now back in the theater though Dottore was heavily injured with bandages all over his body.

Scaramouche: I told you it was a bad idea to enter one of those rooms. He warned us you dumbass.

Dottore: But the things I found there were worth it.

Then Drake entered and his sight immediately was fixated on Dottore.

Drake: Ah I see you've met Ivy.

Dottore: Ivy?

Drake: Yes, she's one of my creations. I keep her around if I need to cause massive apocalypse and human kind extinction in some worlds.

This terrified most of them.

Dottore: May I have a few samples of her DNA?

Drake: If you don't value your life then be my guest, go ahead and try. It won't be my problem that you die. Ahem, but as of right now let's take a little break and watch some funny scenarios between all of you. Although I'll add 2 people.

He snapped his fingers and 2 people appeared. One being Aether and the other being Y/N wearing his armor but without his helmet and when the girls saw his face all of them blushed(-children).

Lumine: Aether.

Aether: Hello Lumine.

Drake: Alright sit down you two and we'll start.

Tighnari: A question. Who's the guy in the armor?

Drake: All will be revealed later.

The screen turned on and it showed the first picture.

Diluc: Heh, good job.

Kaeya: Why must you hate me?

Diluc: You know why.

Crepus(Diluc dad): Diluc, explain. Why are you acting like this?

Drake: I'll make it easier for you.

He snapped his fingers and Crepus has been flooded with information as to why Diluc was acting like this and he looked at his son with sadness and disappointment.

Lumine: So that's why my head felt heavy at times.

Drake: Next.