Chapter 11

-3D POV-

The ship hovered at the front gates and Y/N and Mei got down with Y/N supporting her. As the ship flew back to Hyperion they started to walk inside but were stopped by the guards. Unfortunately Y/N didn't want to know what the fuck they had to say so he just shot them with knock out rounds and both of them continued on their way. After climbing up a lot of stairs they were now standing in front of the main doors.

Lumine: Damn. No mercy?

Y/N: They're guards. They knew what they signed up to soooooo. Their problem.

Itto: Dude, badass.

Xinyan: Yeah! I don't think I would be brave enough to do something like that.

Y/N: Cayde is anyone inside?

Cayde: I read only one signature.

Y/N: Good, at least it wasn't for nothing.

Both of them then walked inside but when they looked around they didn't spot anyone. That is until a small pink fox walked over to them.

Lumine: *le gasp* *stars in her eyes* YEEEES! AT LAST I'VE SEEN YOUR FOX FORM! *points at Miko and laughs* SUCK IT PINK FOOOOOOX!

Mei: Yae?

The small fox then transformed into a very sexy woman.

Miko: Ara~ now that sure is a surprise.

Lumine: 'Lord have mercy on this fools dick'

Y/N's dick: 'Nah I don't need mercy. I need dem foxussy!'

Y/N: 'Cayde'

Cayde: 'already took the photos, that is a fine addition to a collection'

Y/N: 'Agreed'

Jean: *sigh* And there they are being perverts again.

Lisa: Come now Jean~ it's not that bad~

Jean: Like you're the one to speak!

Yae: Mei, is that really you?

Mei: Yes it's me. Where's Ei? Or Makoto?

Yae: Ei is, out on business. But Makoto.... she's...... she's no longer with us.

Inazuma archon family: *sad noises*

Mei: What? But, what happened?

Yae: Revenge. One of the archons decided to try and kill both Ei and Makoto for betraying them but only managed to kill Makoto. I'm sorry, I couldn't protect her. (My AU)

Makoto: Oh, so it's almost the same with you. In our world it's a bit different.

Mei: I understand. You were still young. But now look at you, all grown up. You turned into a nice young lady.

Yae: *giggle* Young? You flatter me.

Y/N: *whisper* Yeah 2000+ years old, you flatter her.

And now many women glared at him. Y/N though didn't budge and had one thought in his head.

Y/N: 'I wonder how Azhdaha and Dvalin would taste together'

Yae: *irritated* What was that?

Y/N: Oh you know just calling you old.

Men: 'F'

And now the women glared at him even more which still didn't budge him.

Y/N: 'I wonder if Mei can cook Abyss monster meat. Meh, I'll figure that out later'