Mikey x subby f! reader

You and Mikey had been best friends for a long time now. But what you didn't know, was that Mikey wanted to be more than friends. He wanted to kiss you, hold you, and maybe even get intimate with you... But you were oblivious. So, Mikey decided to make it clear.

You were at the lair, and you were going to stay the night. "Y/n!" You feel a pair of arms wrapping around your shoulders from behind. You giggled at his enthusiasm. "Hmm... I wonder who that could be..." You said teasingly. Mikey gasps. "Oh no! Do you have amnesia???" You snort. "No, Mikey, I was just teasing." Then Leo walks in confidently. "Ah, hello, Y/n, you're looking extra beautiful today..." He says, kneeling down and kissing your hand. You start to laugh as Mikey gags.

Mikey leads you to the arcade room, and you two play games for hours. Leo walks in again. "Say, beautiful, do you have a boyfriend?" You look up at him, shocked as well as a bit uncomfortable. You liked Leo, but not romantically... To your surprise, Mikey looks at him and huffs angrily. "No, she doesn't, but she's not interested in the likes of you." Leo looks shocked and a bit hurt at this statement. "Jeez, Mikey, no need to be so protective. I know you like her and all, but that was just rude." And with that, Mikey leaves.

A few seconds after he leaves, Leo heads for the door. But you stop him. "... Leo?" He turns around to face you. "Yeah?" You look down, embarrassed by the question you were about to ask. "Does Mikey.... Really like me?" You look back up at him, almost hopeful. He looks confused at first, but then smirks. "Are you interested in him?" He asks smugly. "Uh.... Maybe...?" You reply to his surprise. "Well, he's had like, the BIGGEST crush on you for a while now... " That was all you needed to hear.

You got up, heading to Mikey's room. You knocked twice, and when you got no response, you opened his door and entered. You were met with pitch blackness.

"Mikey?" You whisper yell. "It's me, y/n! I came to check on you!" You got no response. Instead, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind. "Y/n, I'm sorry..." You feel Mikey bury his face into the crook of your neck. "I- uhm... Well- uh." You manage to stutter out. Mikey then flips you around and pins you to the wall, so he's in front of you now. He turns on a lamp, and comes back over to you. "M- Mikey, what's this about?" You ask nervously. He smirks and gets closer. Your lips are almost touching. Without warning, you smash your lips against his. He melts into the kiss and grabs the back of your head, gradually kissing you sloppier and rougher. "Nmn... Y/n..." He groans into the kiss. He pulls away, picking you up and placing you on his bed. He positions himself above you, one of his hands holding yours above your head, and the other tracing up and down your body. "Leo will never get the pleasure of doing this..." He mumbles. Oh, so that's what this is about? He starts to kiss and suck on your neck and collarbone. "Ahn~ Mikey~" you moan softly. This flips a switch in him.

He takes off all your clothes and all of his in a matter of seconds. "Baby~" He moans as he stares at your wet cunt. "Already this wet?" He chuckles a bit, starting to tease your entrance with his tongue. "Ah~" you moan quietly. He sits up, smirking.  "Why'd you stop?" You pout. "Oh, Angelcakes.... I'm gonna make you feel so good..."

He proceeds to take off all of his clothes. "Are you ready?~" he asks seductively. You nod your head in response. He lines himself up with your entrance. In one thrust, he's all the way inside you. "ASH! M-mikey!!!" You yell loudly. "Omigosh, did I hurt you?" He looks at you concerned. "N-no. But please, give me a warning next time." He smirks at your comment. "Next time?" You nod. "You can move now." He starts to thrust into you at a steady pace moaning here and there. "A-ah~ Y/n~ Your pussy feels so good~" He moans your name a few more times. "Mikey.... Ah~ Faster~" He starts to pound into you faster and harder, making you a moaning mess. "D-daddy~" You whimper. "He smirks. "Daddy? I like that..." He starts to thrust harder. "Ahhh~ Daddy, I-Im about to-!" He thrusts faster. "Inside or no?" You moan. "Ou-outside." You feel your orgasm starting. "Ah! Mikey!~" He pulls out, cumming on your stomach.

"W-wow, Y/n... That was amazing." He says between breaths. "Mm, yeah..." You sit up, your legs still shaking. "Oh! Let me get a towel, baby." He runs out of the room and comes back a few minutes later with two mugs full of hot chocolate and some paper towels. "Awe, Mikey..." You smile as he sets down the mugs and starts to clean you up. You start to pick up your clothes, but realize they're torn. "Oh, I have some spare clothes if you want, angelcakes." He pulls out a pair of sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt. You smile gratefully.

~After math~

You and Mikey are cuddling on the couch, watching videos on your phone. "Mikey...." You hear Donnie walk in and look up at him. "DID YOU TWO EVEN USE PROTECTION?!" You burst out laughing. "Don't worry Donnie. He pulled out." But, you know Donnie. He continued to rant as you two sipped on your hot chocolates, continuing your videos.

A/n
Hey y'all.... Sorry I haven't posted in a while.... And to make it up to you, I will take requests on who the next person will be. Yes, I will do April, but no splinter. Please. No splinter. But whoever is the most commented, I will do. Byeeeeee!

。・:*:・(✿◕3◕)❤