April (for yalls horny asses)

You and April have been best friends since 3rd grade. Going through life was tough, but you always had each other. She had already introduced you to the turtles, so all of you hung out a lot.

One day, around 6th grade, you came to a realization. *I like April* You thought to yourself. The thought stays with you until the present time, and you still like her.

Little do you know, April secretly likes you too.

One sunny day, you, April, and all the turtles were hangin out at the lair. You were watching Jupiter Jim, per usual, when all of a sudden, April grabs your hand.

*wtfffff* Your heart starts beating fast as she intertwines her fingers with yours. You glance over at April and catch her looking back at you. "Umm... I- Well." You start to stutter and blush profusely, looking away.

"Y/n." You look up at April once more. "I like you. Like, a whole lot. And I have for a really long time, and it's totally fine if you don't like me back- mmph!" You silence her rambling with a kiss.

"April... You have no idea how long I've liked you." You smile as she leans in again. At that moment, you two were completely wrapped up in yalls business that you hadn't noticed all the turtles AND splinter standing in the doorway.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Mikey begins to squeal and jump up and down, drawing you both out of your own little world.

"Ugh." Donnie looks at  splinter smirking at him. Splinter cracks his back and starts for his arm chair.

"I expect my foot rub, purple." He stares smugly at Donnie, who walks over and rubs his feet, gagging and groaning.

You and April laugh and cuddle for the rest of the movie. She falls asleep on your shoulder, arms wrapped around your waist.

After the movie ends, you nudge April a tad, waking her up. "April... It's time to wake up, baby." She looks up at you and smiles sweetly.

"Baby?" She smiles bigger. You nod, blushing. She kisses your cheek and whispers in your ear. You feel her lips brush against your ear as she's speaking, sending shivers down your spine. "I love it... But I'm going to find a name for you..." She stood up and stretched. "Alright let's get home."

~Timeskip brought by your lazy ass author~💜

You and April had always loved in the same building, so neither of you walked alone. "So....  Sleepover? My place?" She looked over at you and smiled.

"Hmm.... Maybe my place. My parents are gone for the next two and a half weeks on business." You looked over at her. She nodded.

"So we won't have to be super quiet while playing board games n stuff." She looked back over at you and you nodded.

As you got to your apartment, unlocking the door, April slung her arm around your waist again, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek. You smiled as she walked into the apartment first, spinning with her arms out, like a helicopter.

(Y'all I completely forgot about her bat up untill this point 💀😭)

She sets her bat down near the couch and runs to your room. She floos on your bed and let's out a contented sigh. "Ah... This is like my second home..." April Pats the spot next to her.

"Yeah... Do you wanna get takeout?" April nods quickly. "Pizza or chinese?" You flop on your bed next to her and look over.

"Mmm.... Chinese. Im craving general tsao's chicken." You both giggle and she cuddles into you as you order.

Soon, the food arrived at your door. You went and grabbed it, bringing it to April in your bed. You guys are and talked almost all night.

During the middle of a movie, you felt April's hand on your thigh. You thought nothing of it until it moved up. Closer and closer it came to your core. You look over at April, and she's already staring back.

"Is this alright? Are you okay with this?" She looks at you, concerned, but you nod. "I need words, baby." You shiver as she kisses your neck.

"Y- yes, this is okay." She starts to attack your neck, giving it hickeys, licking it, and even biting in a few places.

Soon, she works her way to the collar of your shirt. She tugs it off and stares in awe. She wraps her arms around you and unclips the bra, tugging that off too. Once again she is in awe, but not for long.

She starts to suck on your nipples, fondling your breasts. "Mmm~ April~" You start to moan, egging her on. She starts sucking harder, making you moan in pure ecstasy. "Ahh~"

Once she had decided your tits had had enough, she moved Lower, to the waistband of your pants. She tugged your pants and panties off without a care. "Mmm... Baby you look so good, can I have a taste?" You nod as she goes to town.

She starts to tease you with her fingers, slipping them in just barely, and bringing them back out. You moan as she smiles. "You look so pretty for me babe..."

She starts to lick circles on your bundle of nerves, making you squirm. She then proceeds to suck on it, hard and unfaltering. You buck your hips as she shoves two of her fingers in your dripping core. She then pulls away completely.

You look at her, confused. "Do you have any... Toys?" She asks with an evil smirk. You nod, and she asks you where they are.

You tell her, and she goes to get them. She comes back with a vibrator and a dildo. You, blush, knowing what's about to happen.

"Alright, are you okay with this hun~?" April asks with a small smile.

"Y- yes..." You moan as she slowly pushes the dildo into you. "April~" Once the didlo is all the way in, she sets the vibrator on your clit, turning it on to its lowest setting.

You spasm and shake, nearing your climax. She seems to notice, putting the setting higher, making it vibrate more.

"A- April~" You moan breathlessly, reaching your climax. The tension releases and you whimper loudly. She smirks and takes the vibrator off, switching the power down to off.

"Well that was so satisfying to watch..." April means forward, giving you a small peck on your lips.

"But what about you?" You question April breathlessly, but she shakes her head.

"I'm fine..." She chuckles, but you aren't having it. You push her down onto her back, determined.

You pull off her pants and she giggles. Looking up for consent was apparently taking too long, because April ripped of her shirt, panties, and bra very quickly.

You start to lick and suck on the slit of her core. You slowly stick two fingers in, and she let's out a breathy moan.

Sucking on her bundle of nerves, you pump your fingers inside her repeatedly. She's coming close, tightening around your fingers.

"Y/n~ I'm gonna~" She spasms, squirting everywhere. She grips the sheets, catching her breath.

"Wow, that was..." You start your sentence but trail off.

"Amazing?" April looks at you, still panting.

"Yeah." You both smile, then share a tender kiss. Later, you both shower and clean the toys.

(BC HYGIENE IS IMPORTANT Y'ALL)

Anyways, 1239 wordsssss~✨