•Chapter 3•

Dream watched the smaller duck run off Dream feeling a mix of things for the duck "you just gonna stare at him lover boy? Or you gonna start making your way towards Las Nevadas?" Punz spoke up behind Dream.

"Shut it Punz" Dream snapped back in a jokingly rude way. Dream looked down at the map Q had gave him, and started walking away "see ya money whore" he added waving bye

"Bye blob" Punz hollered back as Dream walked off "fuck off" he yelled back Punz chuckled closing his door and walking away.

꙳❀A while later❀꙳

Dream was now walking through an alleyway that was shown on the map. Dream was staring to think he was headed the wrong way as the sun was already setting. Though Quackity did say it would be a long walk from Punz house to Las Nevadas?

Dream sighed about to turn back before lights turned on behind him he turned around and looked around before seeing a big sign with the words 'Welcome To Las Nevadas' towering over a building that was in front of it.

"Looks like I'm here" Dream muttered to himself he continued to walk turning a corner or two before being in front of the sign. Quackity was sitting next to the sign asleep his legs up to his chest.

"Damn did It really take me that long?" Dream mumbled to himself again he walked over to Quackity shaking him a bit "Q?" no answer the smaller was out like a light.

Dream sighed picking Quackity up bridal style walking into an alleyway Quackity's hands held onto Dreams shirt as he stopped in the alley setting him down but not letting him go.

He looked around Quackity's pockets to see if there was anything saying where his address was. He picked through his pockets a bit more before finding Quackity's wallet opening it he looked around and found a address

"Hopefully this" he muttered to himself picking Quackity back up. "Why the fuck are you so light?" he questioned the sleeping duck before walking towards the address in his wallet.

꙳❀After Dream found the house❀꙳

Dream had already pulled Quackity's keys out of his pocket Dream unlocked the door and walked in closing and locking it behind him. He was in the living room it looked nice inside as Dream sighed with a slight smile.

He walked around the house looking for Quackity's room opening the room doors one by one before he found it. He gently set Quackity on the bed taking off his shoes and placing them near his closet.

Dream undid Quackity's hair pulling it from the small ponytail it was in. Quackity's hair was actually quite long when out of the ponytail. Dream ran his hand through the smaller's hair. It felt silky and soft. He hadn't took off his beanie though.

Dream took his own shoes off and put them next to Quackity's he got back up and walked over to Quackity and pulled the cover over him. He went and walked around the house before finding a library.

He took a book out and walked back to Quackity's room sitting down next to him pulling the covers over himself as well. He started reading before Quackity had clung onto his leg still asleep.

Dream put the book away and laid down pulling Quackity closer as he clung onto Dream still. Dream sighed with a smile before slowly falling asleep.

Word count 579