•Chapter 8•

Quackity shuttered and uncomfortable adjusted his shoulders' position before walking off back home.

"That's all he wanted me there for? You fucking hit me? Goddammit of course it is it's Glatt" he mumbled to himself, he hated how he felt so weak and cowardly when Glatt was around.

He hated how he couldn't escape it either, ever sence he ate Glatt's heart Glatt had been attached to Quackity, Glatt knew where Q was at all times and Q knew where Glatt was at all times.

It was flat out torture for Quackity, the amount of times Glatt had hurt Q in the past cause of that connection was uncountable, Quackity started speed walking to get back to his house. To get back to Dream mostly.

When Quackity walked inside he slammed the door shut and went back to his room still staring at the floor. "Hey Q, are you alright? You seem pissed off?" Dream questioned, earning a simple nod from Quackity as he sat down on the bed.

"Quackity, can you look at me?" Dream asked, clearly being able to see something was wrong Q. Quackity didn't reply for a moment. Before letting out a small, quiet hum, as if he were thinking before mumbling, "Fine..." With that, he lifted his head and looked up at Dream. He had a visible red mark on the side of his face.

Dream stared at Quackity for a bit before seeming to get extremely pissed off, yet still worried he put his hands up and cupped Quackity's cheeks rubbing the cheek that was now sore causing Quackity to whine. "Who hurt you." Dream's words were harsh as if he were going to punch someone which only made Quackity worry, but he found a way to calm himself down he looked to the side and mumbled, "I think you know-"

Just the tone of hurt and the hint of worry in Quackity gave Dream a good idea of who it was. "Glatt?" Dream spoke, earning a nod from Quackity. "Why don't you fight back? You just let this happen?..." Dream sounded sad. It was pitiful how Quackity would just let that happen to himself.

"I-" Quackity sighed. "It's trauma, Dream. I freeze up and can't speak when I'm around him it's like I forget the basic fighting I know. The best I can do it nod or shake my head you don't know how long I've suffered with him even before he died and got spiritually attached to me fucking forever. The problem is that he knows where I am at all points in time, and it's the same thing with me. I can't escape him even if I tried to"

Quackity looked back up at Dream, seemingly miserable. "I truly hate it here, Dream. I'd rather be dead than deal with him. But I can't fucking die, cause if I leave Tubbo Sam and Tommy are left with nothing, I don't even want to begin to think what would happen with you. And I mean almost all of Tubbo's family are dead. Sam's hated by a lot of people on the server, Wilburs, a shitty brother towards Tommy. The heartless bastard tried to force him to smoke once, and he would've gotten away with it if I weren't there."

Dream sighed and hugged Quackity, which caused Quackity to freeze for a second before hugging Dream back and placing his face in Dreams neck. "Thank you..." Quackity mumbled, earning a hum from Dream. "You're welcome, dear," Dream responded. Quackity looked up at Dream. "What?" He asked Dream, tilted his head in response. "What did you call me?"

Quackity smiled actually happy about what he had been called by Dream but it did take Dream a minute to figure out what he called Quackity "SHIT SORRY" Dream finally yelled out when he realized what he called Q Quackity only giggled "hey it's alright 'dear' no need to worry" Dreams tail started wagging surprisingly happy at what Q called him.

Dream sorta stared at Quackity for a moment. He didn't know why he just did he found Quackity to just look perfect. Everything about him was perfect. He cupped Quackity's cheeks and started rubbing circles on the scar on Q's cheek, causing Quackity to close the eye the scar ran through. He looked at Dream a bit confused before Dream started speaking.

"You know, Quackity, you really are adorable." Dream spoke he wasn't even taking note of what he was saying, nor did he notice how Quackity's face went slightly red. "Quackity, you're perfect. You truly are." Dream spoke again, yet he was sorta mumbling. Quackity set his hands on Dream's, smiling his face, only getting more red. "What is this some sort of confession now?" Quackity giggled. "Yes." Dream responded seemingly serious

Quackity fell quiet, his shoulders lowering sorta just staring at Dream trying to find any sign of Dream joking, but there really wasn't any type of sign, Quackity was quiet for a bit more "Are you serious?-" Quackity's voice was shaky which he didn't mean to happen. Dream seemed to have finally realized what he had been saying, but he was already this far in, so he's not going to stop himself.

"Quackity, I'm serious and probably more sure about this than I've been with pretty much anything else" Dream responded Quackity didn't respond "Do you- are you okay Quackity?" Quackity nodded as his tail started wagging "I'm fine, I'm- I'm perfectly fine" while Quackity said that he slowly started tearing up which only concerned Dream as he moved closer to Q "Are you sure?- you're tearing up! Did I upset you that much?-"

Quackity shook his head 'no' "Dream, Dream they're happy tears I promise" he smiled and Dream nodded "So- do you wanna date me?-" Dream asked hesitantly Quackity responding with a happy nod as he hugged Dream. Dream smiled and chuckled, hugging him back. Eventually, Dream let go and kissed Quackity's forehead. "I love you, Quackity."

Word count 1000