EPILOGUE

Avigale Cyrene Villiamore

I'm looking at her, still unconscious, peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed. She's full of bruises, stitches on her shoulder, and her head is bandaged because of the damage she received. We are still waiting for the doctor's update, hopefully it's not something worst.

Her Mom, Tita Hailari called earlier to see Nyx, she said she's coming home here in the Philippines tomorrow. While her sister, Hailee is sleeping on the couch beside her big sister's bed.

She grew up so fast. Some of her facial features resembles her sister.

Heaven went home after she got Nyx's belongings that she have earlier, which she doesn't want me to see especially the box I saw on Nyx's pocket.

Ate Celestine went home because she feels awkward being in one room with her ex fubu, I guess.

I don't need to worry about them right now, what worries me is Nyx's situation right now.

About her ex girlfriend, Alexandra, she didn't got arrested. Instead, she was delivered to some mental hospital. They say she have some bipolar disorder that explains her behavior, impulsive aggression.

While Lizander Corpuz? He was arrested not just because of what he did, he was also arrested because of drugs, that dopehead.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep sitting beside her bed while looking at her face, she's still beautiful despite all the bruises she have right now.

I woke up on the presence of someone looking at me.

"Y-you're awake." I said as I saw her looking at me and didn't hesitate to hug her.

"A-awh, that hurts." she said and pushed me.

"S-sorry." I said but she just stared at me, confusion is written all over her face.

"Wait for me here, tatawag ako ng doctor."

Oh, Heaven is here, but where's Hailee?

"What do you feel?" I asked her.

"I-I'm fine, w-who are you?" She asked.

Making my brain completely malfunction.

W-what?

_______________

Gia Nyx Montenegro

Nagising ako nang may isang magandang babae na natutulog sa tabi ko.

Who's this god-sent-angel beside me?

"Ate, gising kana pala." baling sa'kin ni Hailee.

Mugto pa rin ang mga mata niya, halatang umiyak 'to kahapon.

"Did you sleep well? Bakit ba dyan ka sa sofa natulog, hindi ka ba nahirapan?" tanong ko sakanya.

Matangkad na bata itong si Hailee, ang sofa ay hindi rin ganoon kahaba kaya siguradong nakalaylay ang binti niya kung dyan siya natulog.

"I'm fine, Ate. I'll call Ate Heaven, sasabihin ko gising kana." sabi niya at lumabas sa kwarto.

Ilang sandali pa ay pumasok si Heaven sa kwarto na agad ko namang sinabihan na h'wag maingay dahil mahimbing pa rin natutulog ang magandang babae sa tabi ko.

"Where's Hailee?" I asked her.

"She's with Celestine, isinama siyang kumain ng breakfast." She explained.

"Kamusta pakiramdam mo?"

"Masakit, para akong kinatay."

Ikaw ba namang hatawin nang hatawin ng bakal sa katawan, kahit karne ay lalambot.