Chapter 37

Greenland

I could only listen as my brother walked out of the room, going to fight a major storm that was soon to hit. That just left Switzerland, Germany and me in this room.

"I think we should hide, don't you hear those sirens?" I tried listening to the sirens, only hearing them when they were at their loudest.

"I can hear them." I looked in the direction of where I thought Germany stood, but I couldn't tell due to how quiet he was.

"We can hide under the staircase, come on, we don't have much time." Someone aggressively grabbed my shoulder, yanking me up onto my feet before I could say anything.

"Ay, cool it, no need to grab and yank!" The country grabbing my arm loosened their grip some. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize I was yanking that hard..." By the voice, I could tell it was Germany. I could also tell that he still regretted his past with me although I didn't care much.

"You're okay Germany, dont worry about it!" I paused as the light dimmed. "Let's just get in, I don't feel like dying a second time" I strained a laugh even though we all knew this situation was no laughing matter.

"Alright, Only two can fit under these stairs, so I'll go hide in my closet, just- Dont kill each other, please." This was Switzerland speaking, he seemed sure of himself yet caught in a third world dimension.

"I see you have forgiven Germany for the accidents of the past, although I do not know much of this, I thank you for it. He still regrets everything... I think it is best to leave you two to talk." My headache returned to me as soon as Switzerland's voice spoke through my head. Thank you for telling me, but you are giving me a headache, leave my head in peace please. I could feel the crushing weight lifting off of my head as Switzerland left my mind.

The creaking of the stair door shutting signaled Switzerland leaving me and Germany officially alone.

"Germany..?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you do it?"

"Why did I... Do what..?"

"Why were you so angry?"

"..."

"Why did you kill me?"

"..."

"You were angry, Why?"

"I..."

"Dont lie to me, Germany."

"It's a long story."

"Well, it seems we will be stuck in here for a while. Speak."

"Okay... Just... Don't try anything..."

I nodded waiting for him to continue.

"It all started around ten years ago...

No ones pov

(Because I can -_-)

A small snake slithered through the grass, its tongue flicking in and out of its mouth as it cautiously slithered towards a young boy who sat on some porch stairs.

The little boy smooched, calling out for the snake as it continued sliding towards him. Once the snake had finally finished its 'long' journey to the young boy, it got rewarded with a small cricket that it did not attempt to eat.

"You did such a good job! You are learning so fast, spots!" The boy allowed the small 1 ft snake to coil around his arm, even going as far to let it coil around his neck although he was young, unaware of the dangers.