Who do you like?? Girls Sleepover

After the surprise party Pepper's father let Sophie and Bella sleep over, to make up for the fact that she did not get to go to her own birthday party.

Bella's Pov

Yay its sleepover time with my bests, this must be a great day for Pepper, bc she got a party with the theme of Paris and she got a lot of presents. So when we got to Pepper's we made cake in a mug, then did our nails and the our hair. Now it was time to talk about boys, Pepper always has a crush on someone, Sophie crushes on some actor, and I don't have anyone, but it is something we do at all sleepovers.

Conversation No ones POV

B=Bella

P= Pepper

S= Sophie

B: Ok the last tradition before we watch Baha Beach is that we talk about boys, so who's up.

S: oh I will go so my brothers both are crushing on Arianna Grande, ha as if they have a chance.

P:Do they have any interest in the school girls?

S: ya both of them are crushing on someone in the cheer squad I think its either Ella or Jenny.

B: Oooh lucky for both of them they are crushing on you brothers

P: OOOO

S: Just don't tell them or else they will get a big ego

B: What about you Soph

S: Oh, oh um....... Brad Pitt, yes him

P: Isn't he married to Angelina Jo Li

S: Hey, let a girl dream

P: ok what about you Bella

B: Me what noooo, ok maybe someone

P: whoooo?

B: Do you like anyone Pepper?

P: Yes but were not talking about me were talking about you Bella.

B: Fine I like some one on the Football team and thats all you will know.

S: OMG!! I solo ship you and whoever it is Omg.

P: who is it

B: I am not saying anymore

P: Can you tell us who its not

S: Pepper chill, why do you want to know so badly

P: Um so it can help us narrow down who it is

S: Fine its not, Sawyer, Newt, or your brothers Sophie

P: ok now I just need to see more of who you like.

S: Drop it Pepper

P: Ok

B: So Pepper who do you like???

P: Fine Like someone on the football team to. But its not a crush its just some guy I can stand.

B: Oh ..Ok, well I am going to brush my teeth.

S: Ok

Sophie's Pov

Ok so both of my friends are crushing on someone on the football team. What happens if they date the people on the football team, and they are to go on dates with them and I will be the third wheel. Wait what am I saying Pepper will never have the guts to talk to her crush and her parents won't let her date so I am settled. Bella doesn't hang out with us as much so her having a boyfriend won't change anything. Ok time to sleep.

Pepper's Pov

Ok so everyone is sleeping but me. I am texting Sawyer, my sort of maybe crush. He is supper funny. I hopes he likes me, what if he doesn't I will be ruined. Wait I am only 13 what am I talking about, he probably won't even ask me out. Oh well, his text are adorable, it 3 am and we started texting at 12.

Pepper and Sawyer text conversation

P= Pepper

S= Sawyer

Convo started at 12

P: Hi is this Sawyer

S: Ya is this Pepper, the Pepper who I gave my # 2 at your surprise party?

P: Ya thats me, srry to text so lat its just that all my friends but you are sleeping right now.

S: Same, I'm happy that you texted, I am at Newts house with Troy 2, we had a sleep over but they all fell asleep early, and I have been staring at the sky for 30 long boring minutes.

P: ok, so I just wanted to thank u for helping set up my party

S: It was no problem, It was fun

P: U were a great actor, totally had me going there

S: Thanks, I practice acting with my animals, we act out scenes from books

P: Creative

S: I was expecting you to say weird

P: Oh it is, but its Creative, I mean I read to my turtle so ya, I really can't judge. What books have you acted out.

S: Oh my favorite is so far acting out Animal Farm by George Orwell.

P: I love that book, and how it uses the animals to portray, people of such a revolutionary time.

S: Wow Pepper I did not think you would say something so meaningful as that....no offense

P: None taken, to be honest I thought you would have never read that book.

S: I am glad we got to know each other more, bc I did not really expect us to have so much in common.

P: Same, so hows football

S: Fun, I mean you know I get to do the sport I love, after school and play games, and coach if really funny and nice. how is cheer going

P: Great, we have a competition next Thursday, I am not catching anyone, instead I am the person on top of pyramid so we a better chance of winning.

S: Cool were is the competition, bc if you want I can bring the football guys and we can cheer you on, I mean you guys do it for us, its the least we can do for u.

P: Aw thxs Sawyer thats really sweet of you, but you don't have to, if it is to much to handle.

S: Its no problem, hey maybe we can meet at the Starkade and discuss it

P: Sure tomorrow after school at like 4

S: Ya sure that works for me, I do not have practice

P: So its settled

S: Ya, I am hungry

P: ok, what are you going to do in this confusing state.

S: No idea

P: hahah

S: what

P: you could go get food

S: That would be smart

P: Thanks

S: Brb I am going to get a snack

P: ok same.