Its not a date!

Note

Hey everyone thanks for getting my story to more than 100 views, it means a lot for me. For a time I had no idea what to do with my free time when I am not at dance, which is not a lot of time but I needed a time filler. It is amazing how many people have seen my story. You guys are the best readers, and followers. Now to the story.....

Pepper's Pov

Setting: In her room Time: right before school starts

Ok so what should I wear...... oh floral skirt, a black crop top and my converse. Sawyer and I have been texting a lot lately, his messages are adorable. Bella and Sophie don't know I text Sawyer and neither do my parents.....thats not good. Oh well its not a date.

(At school)

"Hey Sawyer"

"Hey Pepper", said sawyer

It was really awkward, between us. We better brake the ice because we have a meeting at 4. Yes I am calling it a meeting, because its not a date! Then luckily Troy came and broke the ice.

T: Hey was sup, oh did i interrupt a moment

S: No not really I was just talking to Pepper about,

T: Oh I know you two are going on a date

P: Its not a date troy and don't you have to go annoy some girls.

T: No...(sees cute girl walk by)ow, never mind(Troy leaves)

P: What was that about

S: I caught Troy snooping on my phone and he probably read my messages

P: Oh, so he knows were meeting at the Starkade at 4.

S: Ya, I guess so.

P: We should talk to him so he does not make up his own ideas about why we are going to the Starkade.

S: Ya lets go do that.

With that we go to find Troy. Before class starts in 20 minutes.

Sawyer Pov

Its hard to talk to Pepper with out blushing like a rose. Finally we found Troy in the boys locker room, and let me say it was not easy. When we got in we heard Troy about to tell Newt what was going on, and Newt cannot know. So I said,"hey Troy, was sup" Troy said, "Oh hey I just explaining something I read to Newt." " Troy can you come out side with us" Said Pepper, and Troy followed us outside.

T: Hey so wat up

P: We know you were going to tell Newt that me and Sawyer are going out tonight.

T: So is it a date

P& S: No

T:ok whats the big deal about telling people

S: The big deal is that some of us are not ready for it and then people will be asking us questions that we won't know the answer to and it will ruin friendships

after I said that Pepper had a stunned look on her face and she was impressed with what I said. She so cute when she stares. O great now I am staring.

T: Sawyer.. Your staring (slanted means whispering )

S: Oh, you get that you are not to say anything

T: Yep

P: Good.

Troy leaves

S: Good thing thats settled

P: Ya could you believe us dating

S: Ya totally outrageous

P: Ya

S: Well see you at 4

P: Ya(exits to the right )

P: whoops my class is the other way.

She's cute but no one will know I think of her that way, well not yet.

Last little bit of an authors note

Hey just wanted to ask if you guys want to highlight any other pairings or add Ace in. Tell me if you think to much Pawyer. (If there is such thing)

-Adry