Who do you like? Boys sleepover

Newt Pov

After the surprise party we threw Pepper I invited the guys to sleep over. They said sure, because my house has a pool table, and a game room. Then we played truth, because we had already done dare. Sawyer had been smiling the whole time since the party, I have no idea what is up with him oh well with the game I might find out.

No ones Pov

S: Sawyer

N: Newt

T: Troy

T: Ok lets get this game started, Sawyer, what did you do to make Pepper distracted from coming to see Bella or Sophie.

S: We just talked

T: Really, you and Pepper just talked and wow I thought there u guys would just sit awkwardly and she would just try to leave.

S: Surprisingly we have stuff in common

N: Oh Sawyer and Pepper

S: Its not like that were just friends

N: Love always starts like that

S: Thats not going to happen. Lets get off this topic, Newt your turn

N: Ok Sawyer, do you have Pepper's #

S: No why

N: I was going to have you txt her something romantic but you don't have her number

S: Good thing I don't have her #....(awkwardly laughs because he is lying)

N: Troy who do you like

T: No one, The Troy is not a one lady type of person, Newt you still have a thing for Sophie.

N: Ya she is just so cute. Her temper is adorable.

T: I had the worst time working with her, she is super demanding and needy.

N: Is it attractive

T: Sure Newt...Sure, Sawyer how are the animals

S: there great Its almost egg
laying season

N: Aww baby chickens

S: well these won't get to become babies...I mean ya baby chickens

T: Ok I am tired I'm hitting the hay.

N: Same

S: Come on its only 11:30

T&N: Tired, Sleep.

S: ugh!!

Sawyer's Pov

I have been staring at the sky for 30 min until I get a text from Pepper, her name is so pretty and unique. I text her for 3 hours, and we both are going to meet at the starkade to discus about her cheer comp. Around 2 I go to get a snack and then I see Troy on my phone, when he's done I return to see what he checked on and he was reading my messages with Pepper, but the good thing is that he did not send her anything.

Troy's Pov

Ok so maybe going on Sawyer phone was the best way to find out if he likes anyone but I learned he has a "date" with Pepper tomorrow. So mission accomplished. But I did learn that the only girl he txt other than his mom and sometimes sister, is Pepper, which proves he has feelings for her, wait till I tell Newt and Bella.

Author's Note

Hey Just finished two chapters, vote, comment and follow.