|| 𝐉 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 || 2

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Dr. Jisso please save his life."

A boy says holding his friend. His friend suffered from a severe head injury. And he himself is also wounded.

"Oh my God, how did he get so hurt... "

She asked in worried tone.

" we are going to school but someone beat us...... *sniff* they are our bullies. "

Jisoo look at the boy. And again started to treat his friends wounds.

After sometime she finish the stitches.
She turned to face his friend.

"I dressed his wound his wound are so deep....Don't let him lift too much weight and yeah I am giving him some medicines gave it to him at time. Come here, I'll treat your wounds too."

The boy comes and sit on the bed while his friend is sleeping peacefully.

||After sometime||

They both left the clinic.

Boy 1 give her a flying kiss. Which made her chuckle.

She shook her head head while smiling and mubble.

" UFF these kids.....now you have to done your work."

She look at her wirst watch. It's 9:00pm.

"now Dr. Jisoo close the clinic and have some rest." she said to herself.

Jisoo is a doctor. She is a very skilled doctor. I know what you want to ask? That....why is she doing here? Her brother is so rich then why she can't live with him? And the most important question is... Why she opened her own clinic.

Soooo.....jisoo don't want to live her own life. she just want a simple life where no one knows about her that,she is the sister of Kim seokjin.

She is working in a hospital and after some time she also becoming the director of neurological department.

In these days his brother Kim seokjin said to her that quite this job. She denied it. The two siblings fought over the same issue.

She insult him. He got angry and give a large amount of money to the owner of the hospital.

The doctor simply said 'no' to him but he threatened him.

That they should get her out of their hospital.

SO after that incident no one give her job so she opened her clinic. She hated her brother from the core of her heart.

This is the story of Kim jisoo.

She opened the shower and stand under the water.

Unknowledgely a tear escape from her eyes which mixed with the warm water.

She closed the door of her small bathroom. She is wearing a night dress and a towel warped around her head.

She opened the towel and dry her hair.
She is smiling while thinking about her boyfriend. He's her junior. But now he became the director instead her.

Yesterday she accidentally bump into him.

||𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊||

|r𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

I pay the bill on counter. I was about to turn but someone bump into me. I was about to yell, but the person call my name. I looked up and saw my joiner