|| 𝐉 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 || 3

||𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

Rays of bright sun, directly falling on her face. Make her face more beautiful. The sound of cold wind making a soothing environment. Birds are chripping and dancing. The girl open her eyes. She put her hands on her face try to stop the rays of sun. She sits straight on her single bed.

The door get open revealing her cute and caring brother.

"oh you wake up my sleeping beauty. I thought that you were still sleeping peacefully and watching the sweet dreams about your prince"

"I'm not a lazy ass like you" she emphasize the word you.

Although she is beautiful and sweet but deep inside she's a cartilage. Just for her brother.

"I'm your older brother so, you have to respect me!!"

She Scoffed

"respect and specially for you, that's not suited on you"

She said while getting of from her bed jihoon rolled his eyes in annoyance which did not go unnoticed by y/n.

She said in Savage and bitchy tone.

"yah yah keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find your brain"

Hearing her statement he try to caught her but she is enough fast to reach in the bathroom. She hurriedly close the door of the bathroom and yell.

"look how lazy you are !!!"

"I'm not the lazy one here you are also a lazy ass here!!"

He yell back at her.

It's not their first time to fight like that they both are siblings so these things are common between them.

||𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞||

Both sibllings were having their breakfast. They are eating peacefully without having a fight because of grandma's pretty pink slipper. (ʘ‿ʘ)

They both done their breakfast jihoon stand up from his chair and said.

"grandma today I have to do double shift that's why today I'm not going to college"

"but why dear studies are also important probley you are not giving us a good results about your school study"

His grandmother said.

He replied

"I know grandma but I have also to perform my duties and there's 4 months left for my final exam I try to save some money so that I'll take a break from work"

"jihoon can't I do a normal job I mean you know I love to make coffee and other drinks - - -"

"No!! You can't until I'm alive!"

His brother yell at her. And left for his work.

Main while y/n look down in guilt. That she can't do anything. She loves her brother and grandmother very much in this whole world. But she can't. His brother thought that she's a scared cat. Well this is true. But after that day when she slapped that person make him proud on her.

He want her to be like that but still he's scared. What if someone hurt her.

|r𝐀𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞||

As you all know that jihoon take one day leave from college. But y/n had to go.

She reached at her college she entered in her department. She pick her important books and stationary and headed to her desire place.