|| 𝐉 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 || 14

"I'm your fiance." she felt like the world had just slipped beneath from her foot. Fiance, a beautiful word. But for her it disgust her. Realization hited her when she looked at his face clearly. Same person whom she rescued 3 months ago.

"you can't be my fiance." her gaze never left his figure. As if she was capturing him in her memory. Her words added fuel to rage. First she pushed him now she is denying his ownership. exhaling a deep breath in air he closed his eyes, in ordered to calm his inner beast.

"Fortunately I'm." his words came out like ice. She us looking so tempting to his sinful eyes. How long he had to wait?

"nothing had just decided yet. Maybe you misunderstood by the letter which your father wrote." his eyes darken, her stubbornness rage him even more. The more he is trying to control his inner monster the more she is awakening him. He can't tolerate anymore. He had to leave or else ho gonna do something, that he might regret later.

He walk out from the door opening it,

"make your self ready and accept the fate love. I won't ever disobey my father, nor I'm going  to disobey him now, because of your mere stubbornness. I never thought that our second meet would be like that." she heard his words. She felt bad too after talking to him in rude way. But the fact that is killing her he is hurt by her behavior. An unknown tear escaped from from her eyes.

Sudden appearance of his father last wish and now her encounter with him. It upset her. All she want now, is to hug someone and let all the pain out.

Feeling her throat dry she looked at night stand from water. She didn't bother to clean her messed up face that has tear stains.

She got off from bed wearing her slippers and headed to door. But before she she open the door, her vision got blurry and she felt her head heavy. With a loud thud she collapse on floor.

Jin went outside but the suddenly a call came,he furiously picked it up and yelled at the person taking out his rage. "what on the earth had just happened that you called knowing damn well that I'm busy right now." he spat at Mr Han who was just listening with out saying anything. "I'm sorry young master bus miss Minsi had just arrived and asking for you----g" Jin disconnected the call when he heard a noise of falling something from y/n's room he hurriedly rushed into her ward only to see the little figure laying on the floor lifelessly. He took her in his arms and made her lay comfortably on the stretcher comfortably shouting doctor name. 

Hearing his shouting a nurse came in running. "she fainted where was you at the time when she COLLAPSED ON THE GROUND!!!!!!?" he growled taking his steps towards her making her back away in fear but her fear increases when he gripd her hair. A little scream left from her lips and she say.

"I-I'm so-sorry young m-master!!" words slipped from her mouth she again scream when he tighten his grip around her hairs. 

"Just fuck it...i want a doctor in her room 24/7 till she recovered properly, don't get off from her head even for a single second in my absence or else I won't think twice before setting the whole hospital on fire understood." he warned her in return she wobbl8her head in yes. He pushed her on the ground harshly before banging the door. 

A furious sigh left from his lips. He exhale deeply before pressing the elevator button of his penthouse. He was deadly serious, the thoughts of her pushing him trigger him. He was talking to her nicely but her she had guts to push him.

The door get opened with a ting sound he stepped out  taking big steps towards his office but before he holds the door knoeb he heard pitch familiar voice.

"Kim it's rude not to greet your guests." he turned to looked at the most annoying creature whom he loath. He roamed him tongue inside his mouth before sliding his hands inside his pockets.

"What brings you here Minsi." he spat looking into her, reading the her playfully eyes he understood that her sudden arrival at his penthouse will bring a new chaos or may be a half triumph of his war. Smirking a little she added more excitement by just a name. 

"Cha  Soobin." Smirking a little she takes a step forward to him. Lifting her hand a little on order to touch his collar button but her hands halted when he grabbed her wrist, 

"don't you dare Minsi!!!" he yelled a little, jerking her hand away. She closes her eyes feeling humiliated at his action.

"just bark whatever you wanted to say." he spat never ever in her life someone insulted her so much but she tolerating him cuz he is her possession. 

"I'll give you surprise Kim buy in return I want something else." she again took a step forward to him decreasing the distance between each other. 

"What do you want?" he emphasized every word looking into her playfull eyes yo be honest he is noticing her every seductive move which he didn't find amazing. 

"I want a night with you, a nigh with full of pleasure." she said looking in eyes searching an answer but in returned a bloody grin appeared on his lips making her confused. 

"just it already that you want to get fuck by me." 

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Ohee finally another chapter 

I won't update the next chapter till it won't reach 8.5k so just share it. 

Do votes and comments 

Follow me