|| 𝐉 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 || 11

|| AUTHOR POV ||

|| AUTHOR POV ||

"I prefer you to read this vastness with Mr. Kim. It's will be good for you both." Mr chup said taking the envelope from Jihoon's hands.

"we can't understand Mr. Chu, would you like to explain a bit to."

Jihoon interrupt in the conversation, making Mr. Chu look at Mrs. Park for making his mouth shut. Fortunately she understands his gesture.

"Jihoon, let me talk first." he wobble his head.

"Mr. Park wrote this vastness when he was on the 2nd stage of cancer." hearing the name of cancer Jihoon sits straight utterly shocked by lawyer's statement.

"this vastness was signed by both, kim Minhyuk and Mr. Park. I know ya'll must be shocked but that's true that Mr park bought 10% of share from Rj's group."

"not only this Mr. Park and Mrs. Park already fixed with whom miss park y/n shall be get married." that's enough Jihoon stood up from couch ready to fight.

"that's enough Mr. Chu about my sister I can't tolerate anything. Just give us vastness we both like to read that by ourselves."

"Jihoon!!! Stop it!!" grandmother yelled in frustration.

"why grandma!? he is telling us without looking at the vastness!!"

Mr chu stood up from his couch sighing a little.

"I know Jihoon it's hard to believe till the proof is shown,thats why tomorrow at 7 pm in my office I would like to show you up the real vastness written by Mr Kim Minhyuk and Mr Park."

"don't you felt sick by your brother acting?"

"I'm used to this, soobin. I don't care anymore about him and his property."

"still I'm afraid what if, he did something wrong?" soobin said cuddling with her more.

"he won't, I knew he won't cuz he had nothing to do with you and me." Jisoo said closing are eyes ready to engulfed the sleep.

But her eyes opened widened when she felt something wet on her neck.

"soobin--" she was about to sit but the force on her stomach again make her lay down on bed he hovered above her taking the full view of her face.

"I want you today." he said with a mischievous smirk.

"can't you wait a little Mr. Wang."

"no!" he whined a little.

"no! Go away!" she says pushing her back.

"OK! OK! Just kiss one kiss plz."

"no!"

Taking the last sip of his forbidden wine he throw the glass on floor causing the glass pieces scattered on the whole floor.

"What was that for?" Jimin asked looking at the whole decor that he created on floor a while ago.