..Chapter 29 : Confrontation..

Chapter 29 Art Coming Soon! (Still gotta draw it sorry-)

"G-Grian..?" A voice came from behind the iron door.

"Scar!" Grian yells, hurting his chest but he ignored it.

Grian runs to the iron door and looks through the holes which he assumed where for windows, but there was no glass there.

"What are you doing here..!?" Scar tries to get up and run to the door, but is pulled back by his hands and almost gets tripped as something clangs and crashes.

"Scar! Are you ok!?" Grian asks, trying to see what it was that was holding him back.

Then Grian saw it.

Chains.. chains were holding Scar by his wrists and ankles.

If there weren't chains then Grian would've just assumed Scar was exploring and somehow got himself locked in there.

But no..

Someone had locked Scar in there.

"GRIAN!? WHY ARE YOU DOWN HERE!?" An angry voice screams from behind him and Scar quickly went on the defense.

"DO NOT YELL AT GRIAN!" Scar yells back at him.

"T-Taurtis! I was just.. uh.." Grian couldn't think of a lie this time.

He was caught.

Taurtis took a deep breath, then walked up to Grian, his face shifting from furious and angry to sad and apologetic.

"Grian.. doll.. you shouldn't be down here.." Taurtis says, putting a hand on Grian's cheek.

Taurtis couldn't help but notice Grian flinch as he did so.

"Is he the one who hit you so much you flinch!?" Taurtis asks, glaring at Scar, who was scowling right back at him through the door.

Grian mumbles something that neither Taurtis or Scar could here, as well as lowering his head.

"Speak up" Taurtis says, grabbing his chin and forcing him to look up just as Sam had in the past.

"I said it wasn't Scar! H-he helped me actually!" Grian shouts in a panic, stepping back and out of Taurtis's grasp.

"But he left you G!" Taurtis starts getting annoyed.

"I NEVER LEFT HIM!" Scar screams at him in anger and denial.

"He left you at Doc's lab!" Taurtis shouts at Grian.

Realization hit Scar.. he had left Grian at Doc's lab..

"AND YOU LEFT ME WITH SAM!" Grian shoots back, anger in his eyes.

"I did no such thing!" Taurtis yells back.

"YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY DIE! YOU ESCAPED AND LEFT ME WITH HIM! THEN YOU JOINED MY SERVER!! ACTING AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED! YOU LIED TO M-" Grian was shouting and screaming at Taurtis when he gets cut off.

Taurtis had slapped him.

A crashing sound was heard from behind the iron door.

Taurtis looked towards the sound in frustration, Grian looked in sorrow and pain.

Then, the door went flying off its henges.

-455 Words-

Sorry if this part seems off or anything- I'm typing this at 4:07 in the morning-