Surface Pulse

Quirk: Surface Pulse

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Air and Earth

Ability - If the user touches the ground with all five fingers, they send a pulse into the ground. The user can then manipulate the pulse moving though the ground and choose when to launch it back at the surface. The user can have multiple active pulses in the ground at once, but it is hard to control all of them at the same time. Once the pulse reaches a surface, it causes a powerful tremor to shoot from a 1 metre squared area that can do one of two things. It can either launch things upwards, send things on the pulse flying up and create a mound on the floor, or pulse things downward. The pulse creates a divot and injures things around in the area. The strength of the pulse is determined by the sturdiness of the surface the user sends their pulse into. While the pulse would destroy a shirt, it would do little to the person who was wearing it.

Combat Range: Long

Disadvantage: - The users pulses come from the food they've eaten. If the user is hungry, they won't be able to activate their quirk and using their quirk makes themselves hungry.

- The user can't hit airborne target.

Special Moves: Reverse Control Strike. - The user fires at least four pulses down into the ground. They concentrate themselves towards one person and hits on pulse beneath a person. The user then uses the other three pulses to create a mound and repeatedly make it rise to hit the person just knocked into the air.

Reverse Armageddon - The user fires uncontrolled pulses into the ground. The pulses can either be close to the user or far away, the user doesn't put much concentration into the attack.

Hero/Villain Names: Surfer, Impulse, Jumper

My Input (Not Necessary): I think this is a good quirk. Obvious restrictions against flying enemies but otherwise versatile. Several techniques can be learned like building steps against a wall to make it up to a roof or hide themselves in the ground by creating holes with their quirk and hiding it by making mounds.