Chapter 13: Siblings

Alec sighed despite knowing that it won't turn out good!
"I can't let you be alone! Okay! Let's start."
Ashley smirked and opened the bottle.

"Let's begin Mr Johnson."
__________

Ashley looked at the road making sure that it was clear before she pours any drop of that oil.
"I still don't feel good about this!" Alec sounded hesitant.
"Stop being a coward Alec!" Ashley said with an annoyed voice.

Alec sighed internally. He knew that he couldn't changed her mind, yet he wanted to try. One can dream, right?

After making sure that there was no single soul on the road, Ashley poured some of the oil on the road. It wasn't much, but she was sure that little amount of oil would cause some funny slippery scene. She double checked her work before going to Alec.

"My conscious tells me this is wrong sis!"
"Tell your conscious to shut the fu*k up kindly!"
"How respectful!"
"I know! I'm the best"
"I wanna know where this ego of yours come from! As long as I know our mom doesn't have it!"
"I'm my dada's girl! I got it from my dada!" Ashley answers her brother smugly, and that shuted Alec.
"GOT IT FROM MY DADA!" Alec mimicked her while Ashley just chuckled at that. She knew that she was successful in annoying her older brother.

Suddenly, between their arguments, there was a light showing at the end of the street.
"Alec! Hurry up hide behind the wall."
Ashley sounded horrified.

"What is it?!" Alec asked frightened as well. This wasn't like his sister. Something was off, he thought.
"It's a fu*king police car!"
"Damn it!"

The siblings hurriedly went and hid. Ashley chose behind the big garbage can, and Alec went behind the small space between the two walls.

Both of them looked at the scenario with cautious eyes. As if they were ready to run with all of their power in a case of emergency.

The police car came near and near, and when it came to the right spot, as Ashley predicted, a slippery scene happened. The car was crazily rounding itself, as a result there was break lines on the road. While things were getting out of hand, Ashley quickly got her brother's hand, who was still in a shock of what he has seen, and they ran for their life.

They ran and ran until they arrived at their neighborhood. Both of them were breathing hard and fast, with their hand on their knees trying to catch some breath. After they were somewhat calm, Alec angrily looked at her sister.

"Are you out of your mind? What were you thinking? Oh yeah! I forgot! You clearly weren't thinking at all!" Alec was boiling with anger.
"Hey! Don't try to lecture me like an old grandpa! You decided to join! I didn't force anyone to come! You could've just gone! And, is this a new way of appreciation? If I hadn't gotten your hand you wouldn't be here!" Ashley answers back with an angry and frustrated tone.

"I won't come with you anymore!" Alec had enough of her crazy games.
"I don't want you! Get lost to wherever you like!"

A very familiars scene. The siblings always had this argument when they come out for pranking. Alec would always end of arguing with her about her crazy ways of pranking. In Alec's eyes she would go to extreme most of the times.

As a result of their argument, they silently were waking alongside each other, heading home. Both of them were having different thoughts while heading home.

Ashley was thinking about her coach, and Alec was worried about his future. It was kind of a routine. After each prank night, they would go back home silently.

"Do you think dad and mom are awake?" Ashley asked her brother despite being mad at him like every other prank night, but it was necessary to be safe at home

"I hope they are! Else!" Alec's eyebrows twisted together as he thought about the possibilities of their parents reaction if he and his sister were found at home front door 3 am in the morning.
"Maybe we should go from back door?" Ashley smacked the back of her brother's head.

"Idiot! We don't have a fu*king back door!"
"Yeah... forgot?"
"Tsk, tsk, tsk! I wonder how you listen to your courses at the university Mr smart a*s!"
"I'm not that bad little sis! I know 2+2= 4!"

Ashley laughed loudly for the first time after their argument.
"I wonder why! Dad's wasting his money I swear!" She chuckled.
"Says the girl who doesn't study at all!"

And that was it. They got back to be good again. This was Ashley and Alec when they wanted to make up. This teasing went on until they arrived at their front door.

Suddenly, the door opened, and their dad appeared in front of them.
"Where were you two at this hour!?"

"Fu*k!" Ashley whispered.
"This isn't real!" Alec followed Ashley's word.

"You two have a lot to tell me!"
__________
Hope you liked it.

__________

Hi everyone hopefully you're all good. I understand that you guys want me to update, and I really appreciate your kindness toward me. However, I've caught a bad cold, then I got busy.
Here I only write for fun, so when I don't update it means that I don't have time to do so.

Thanks for your love and support.
__________

What will happen next?