Elora hate me

Chapter Sixteen

Marvin pov
I kept pondering on what Elora was accusing me of, I was so deep in thought when two of the students I assigned to find out who got Elora locked up and drugged interrupted me.
      "did you find anything?"I asked.
     "yes,".1st boy said as he hands me a white paper, I glance through it and went angry and tightened my fits."fetch me those three idiots".I said angrily and they left......few minutes later, I was in the gym when the three guys were dragged in and they fell on their knees Infront of me, I could see them trembling in fear because of the hard gaze I was giving them.
     "please Marvin, don't hurt us, we haven't done anything wrong"1st guy pleaded in fear and the rest nods their heads in agreement.
     "really? are you sure about that?"I asked and smirk." now tell me, I need a simple answer from you, what plan were you three trying to do Elora before she was rescued?"I asked and I could see the surprised look on their faces, they went mute staring into different places "are you daft".I yelled and they grip in fear including the two students that brought them in.
     "We are sorry, all we wanted to do to her was to take naked pictures with her without our faces showing and then send the pictures on the net".2nd guy replied sputtering.
      "who sent you to do it?"
     "it's...

Narrator pov
   Anna and her friends were seating at the school field chatting.
     "I can't believe those three fools failed on a simple job given to them".Anna said angrily.
    "How could they allow somebody to catch them, I thought they said they were no one present in school by that time". Emily questioned confusedly.
     "We shouldn't get beat up by it, what we should be happy about now is that their faces were covered and the guy that save Elora didn't see their faces, if not we would have been in a great problem". Gloria said.
    "I think you are right on that, Gloria, but what is our next plan now? Emily asked and they sigh confusedly, suddenly the two students came over and they stare at them surprisingly.
    "you girls need to come with us now"1st boy muttered out
    "why?"Anna asked.
     "Marvin request your presence at once".he said and they went stunned.
     "Marvin?" they trembled and the guys walked away and they follow them behind. immediately they step into the gym, they gasp in shock to see three students being beaten up to a pulp without mercy, quickly they fell on their knees Infront of Marvin pleading seriously knowing fully well what he called them for.
     "please Marvin, forgive us, we didn't mean for any of this". Anna said and he scoffs.
    "I just have one question for you,' why?" he asked
     "We wanted to get back to her on what she did to us". she said and the rest nods their heads.
     "and did I give you guys go ahead?" he asked angrily.
    "no, no you didn't, please forgive us" she replied in tears .it pissed him off to see their tears.
     "I have just two options for you girls, firstly, you will go to Elora, apologize to her and tell her you will never bother her again, and secondly, you will go to the principal office, he has your punishment waiting for you, if you fail to do it'.he laughed."I will make sure you got expelled from this school and I will make sure you three never get admitted in any another school, I will make your lives miserable ".he muttered out seriously and he could see the scaring look on their faces.
    "we will do it!" they sputtered in chorus.
     "Now get out!".they stood up quickly and rushed out, he stare at the three bleeding guys on the floor and then walk away with the two students.

Elora pov
I was in the classroom with Nathan along with a few students. Nathan and I were chatting when suddenly we got interrupted by Anna and her friends, they knelt quickly Infront of me with their eyes filled with tears, I was shocked as well as the other students.
    "We are here to apologize to you, we didn't mean to hurt you, please Elora forgives us". Anna pleaded in tears and I could see how sincere she looks with her friends and also her scary looks.
    "what's going on here? what are you girls apologizing for?"I asked confusedly.
     "It's because of what we planned on doing to you, please Elora forgives us, we promise never to bother you again ". Emily said and I let out a sigh.
     "so, it was you three?"I said and turn to Nathan who gave me a sign to accept their apologies.
    "Please, we will never bother you again". Gloria said and they sniff.
    "is okay, I have no problem with you three, you are forgiven, "I said and they sighs." please stand up".they stood up.
     "thank you," Anna said and they left the class and I stare at them wondering what could make them come and apologize to me and then my thought went back to how I accused Marvin and I felt a little guilty, I was jolted out from my thought by Nathan.
    "Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded my head smiling forcedly at him. later in the day, I came home and saw Marvin having his snacks along with orange juice, I stare at him and he seems not to notice my presence.
    "you are back". nanny interrupted me and I turn my gaze to her and stare back at Marvin who seems to ignore my presence, I felt guilty about what I did to him. "you should go in and freshen, I will prepare your snacks for you before I make dinner".she said and I smile by nodding my head, then she went back to the kitchen. I stood for a while staring at him before I left for my room. a minute later I came down to the dining to see Marvin was no longer there, I sat down and the nanny came to serve me some snacks and juice.
     "thank you, nanny".I smile.
    "you are welcome, please enjoy your snack". she said and was about to head to the kitchen when Marvin came down from his room all dressed up to go.
     "nanny, I will be off now".he said
    "where are you going?"I asked and he stare hard at me before turning his gaze back to nanny.
        "Okay, take care of yourself". nanny said to him and he walk away.
     "nanny, where is he going?"
     "he is going to his parent's house, he will be spending some days there".
     "but why?".I asked confusedly.
       "I have no idea, maybe he misses home". she said and left for the kitchen and I sighed.