Elora hate me

Chapter nineteen

Narrator pov
Elora was helping nanny and some other maids in the kitchen
    "Really nanny?".Elora asked laughing at nanny jokes.
     "yes dear".
    "oh my God nanny, this is hilarious"1st maid said, then Marvin came over and all was silent as a graveyard.
     "do you want anything, son?". nanny asked.
     "yes nanny, my room is messed up and it needs to be tidied up,".he said smiling and Elora stare hard at him.
    "Okay, one of the--she was cut short
    "There is no need for that,.he said and point toward Elora." she is going to tidy up the room".
     "why? Elora is not a -"
     "Don't worry nanny, I will do it".Elora cut in and walk away.
    "what's going on Marvin?" she asked staring confusedly at him.
     "nothing nanny, she is just serving her punishment".he smirk and walks away.

Marvin pov
I enter my room and I saw her tidy up my room with her frown face, but I care less. I lay on my bed operating my phone, and just then I heard her phone ringing, I could see the smile on her face while answering the call.
     "hey......yes, am fine, you?....(chuckle) you are not serious Nathan...
     "Can you do less talking and more cleaning".I said rudely cutting through her call, she went mute for a while.
     "alright Nat,  we will chat later...bye".she hung up and continue what she was doing, not too long my phone rang and I picked it up.
     "Hey, dad...am fine ......are you serious right now". I yelled out after he just informed me that my crazy cousin's brother will be coming to spend a little time with me." you know how I love my privacy dad, there is no way I am letting him come here......am not done with one here and you are adding another".I said angrily and I felt a mop stick on my head."ouch".I groan still on phone with my dad.
    "you are such a spoilt brat! don't you even have respect for your own father".she yelled staring hard at me.
     "How dare you hit me with that!" I retort.
     "I will do it again,".she said and started hitting me with the mop stick, I groan trying to get the mop from her, I finally got hold of the mop and we were struggling with it."let go of it".
    "you let go of it".we continue struggling and yelling at each other then nanny opens the door quickly, I guess she must have heard our voices.
     "what's going on here?" she asked and I let go of the mop.
    "she hit me with the mop".
     "he deserves it because he was been rude to his father on the phone,".she said and nanny sighs.
    "you two "she sighs and turns to Elora."dear, are you done tidying up the place?".
     "yes, nanny" she replied.
     "Okay, come on, ".she said and Elora walk up to her, she gave me a disgusting look before leaving. I went back to my phone and notice it was still counting and my dad heard our commotion.
    "Why didn't you hang up".I said to him on the phone and he laughed out loud.
  two days later, I was on the veranda with Murphey beside me when suddenly I noticed a familiar scent beside me and I sighs.
     "hey kid bro,".he said and I raise my face to see my only annoying cousin of a brother .he stays in New York and he came to spend the holiday with us. in as much as I hate his presence around me, he is so annoying, though he is older than me, he pissed me off. he still has his cute smile, he is loved by girls and they blushed at him and he never hesitates to pick them up one after the other, I can't blame him, he is handsome with a great statue along with his deep brown eyes that match his hair.  "do you miss me?" he teases and bends his face over to me smiling.
     "Are you trying to kiss me or what, Kevin"?I asked and he pulled away smiling.
    "I will gladly do if you wish," he said laughing and I scoff.
     "why are you here?"
    "can't you tell, I am here to spend some days with you".
    "why? I thought I told dad that I don't want you here".
    "you can't get rid of me so earlier bro".he chuckled and nanny interrupted us from behind.
    "Kevin!" she called excitedly Kevin turn to her and they hug tightly."my boy".
    "I miss you nanny".they pulled away from each other.
    "you long younger than before, ".she said as she felt his cheeks and he blushed.
    "thank you, nanny, you look younger yourself,".he said and they chuckle and Murphey barked. "good to see you too Murphey".
     "you are just right on time, dinner is served".
    "Okay nanny".he smiled and then one of the guards came over with his luggage and I was surprised.
    "I thought you said you are spending some days here, but this luggage of yours doesn't say so".I questions and he laughed and left with nanny. " dad is testing my patient".I muttered angrily.

Elora pov
I sat on the couch and was so focused on my phone and at the same time eating my delicious chips when suddenly someone sneak up on me.
   "what are you doing?" the unfamiliar voice said beside me and it make me jump off the couch and the chips pour onto the floor." oops! sorry".he apologized smiling and I stare surprisingly at him, he wasn't looking bad at all.
     "Who are you? why do you sneak up on me like that " I said a little bit upset.
     "Woah! I am sorry I didn't mean to do that".he apologize sincerely." am Kevin by the way and I am Marvin's cousin,".he said and I signed."you must be Elora," he asked and I wonder how he knows my name.
      "yes".I answered and nanny call out to him and he rushed to her, then Marvin walk in and we stare hard at each other before nanny call out to us.