Anastasia Steele

ANASTASIA STEELE

Okay, not a bad name, but WHAT IS THAT LAST NAME?!
*Ding*

Ana is shown to be a determined but shy and kind-hearted person.

Because god forbid that we have a confident and kind of cruel female character, am I right?
*Ding*  *Ding*  *Ding* *Ding*  *Ding*

She loves books (particularly British Literature) and is studious-

*In British accent* 
Why, hello, Madam Anastasia-who-to-be-quite-frank-is-a-terribly-written-character-with-the-cursed-nerd-stereotype-Steele! It is a pleasure to meet you.
*Ding* 

-maintaining a 4.0 GPA in college.

Well, ain't she a special little snowflake! (it would be impressive if she was a well written character) God, barely five minutes in and this is already making me wanna vomit. 10 sins for just how utterly bad this is.
*Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Also, she tends to be highly insecure about her appearance and does not realize her natural beauty.

Excuse me, ma'am; but what is there to be insecure about? 
You got good grades, a fairly decent face, the chance of a very good job depending on your brain and even kinda decent looks : HOW- NO, WHY ARE YOU INSECURE?! (I am aware that body dysmorphia is a thing however I am done with "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" thing)
*Ding*

 She hates attention and like to live a humble life-

Ah, yes. The classic 'nerdy girl stereotype' in the flesh.
*Ding*

- so she had a hard time adapting with who had such an expensive daily life.

 Okay.
So, till now she's a humble, smart, shy, caring, good old Y/n stereotype.
This deserves three sins for just how bad it is.
Congrats.
*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

It is mentioned she is a workaholic and hate when Christian said she doesn't need a job after they got married.

See what I meant by the classic Y/n stereotype?
*Ding* *Ding*

She is described by Christian as beautiful, very attractive, and alluring.

It is obvious that Christian has little to none taste in women.
* 50 dings* 

Ana appears to have very little fashion sense.

That's true. And because of that I'm adding three sins! 
*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

 She is shown to be rather insecure about being slim, pale, and scruffy.

Despite millions of women wanting to be EXACTLY THAT.
*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Ana has a small frame and a delicate profile, upturned nose, and soft full lips. She has flawless pale skin, a beautiful body with assets, and is slender and petite.

"I aM nOt pReTtY" she says, despite the above two sentences.
*20 dings*

+1 for Ray's training doing wonders for her personality 
Shoutout to 
@Starlight-Sparks for reminding me of this sin. 

TOTAL SINS : 102 .

SENTENCE/WORD: BDSM bottom.

That's it for today, people! Please remember, vote, comment and share. It really helps.