𝟎𝟐,ᥲᥴ𝗍𝐭𝐰𝐨☆彡

---- ̗̀ ˎˊ-𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚₊     ᝰ CHAPTER 𝟎𝟐, ᝰ

ᝰ CHAPTER 𝟎𝟐, ᝰ

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐔───𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 his gun out and shoot one of the men in the head and cut his head off with a knife he proceed to throw the head on the floor and step on it many times despite the poor man being dead already

Sanzu, you're having too much fun," his older brother Takeomi stated as he cuts off the other dude's throat.

That only left one more and they put an explosive device around his neck giving him four minutes to answer their questions.

As Mikey stepped forward, he kicked him in the head.

"I'm going to ask you one last time who the fuck sent you," he yelled.

The stuttering man replies, "I'm sorry sir, I can't tell you that.".

"Well you don't have much of a choice I know you know who we are, "ran says coming out of nowhere.

"Speak," rin says also coming out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry I can- "before he even finished his sentence Mikey shot him in the shoulder.

The man winced in pain and started screaming.

"This little bitch doesn't want to speak, so let's kill him, Mikey," Sanzu stated.

As Kakucho watched from the back, he said nothing.

"Since he doesn't want to talk I'll speed up the time,"kokonoi spoke.

Looking at the collar, the man noticed the timer was going from 2 minutes to 10 seconds.

Once it reached zero, the collar exploded, killing him instantly. Blood spilled all over the ground and his head fell to the ground.

"All he had to do was speak would've made our job way easier," Koko says laughing.

"This fucker ruin my suit, "Mikey retorted kicking the man's head.

"Kokonoi we going to your club later," Mikey says walking out of the place they just murdered 3 people.

"I need to fuck some bitches"ran said smirking.

Rin snickered "ran u probably got stds by how much sluts you fuck" his younger brother says.

"You mad you don't get none" ran says laughing at his younger brother.

"Trust me I can I just don't want to"rin smirked also walking out.

Ran just hummed and left.

"Kakucho why you been so quiet this whole time," mochi asked.

Meanwhile, kakucho was just thinking about this girl he saw yesterday her beautiful (e/c).

"She has such a beautiful smile," Kakucho says without realizing he said it out loud.

Takeomi, Sanzu, and mochi just looked at him.

"Who has a beautiful smile?" mochi asked curiously.

"Shit, I didn't mean to say that out loud!" he whispered to himself.

"Nobody, "kakucho says with a serious tone.

"Let's just go," he says walking out.

The others just shrugged off kakucho's weird behavior.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We were now getting ready to go to the club I started putting on my lip liner then put on lip gloss.

Imani looked so damn fine.

She sat down on the bathroom counter I started putting on the lip liner for her.

She looked at me and I looked at her back then we both started laughing.

"(n/n) why don't you talk to your brother you know he was always there for you," she asked me.

"Just not ready yet I miss him a lot tho," I said sighing.

She grabbed my face both sides, made me look at her, and stated, "you know your stepparents are rich as fuck, they can find where you live in a second, they probably are planning something"

I thought about it she's right they probably planning something.

I just hummed and went back to doing her lipliner.

"You look so fine mani," I said praising her.

"Thank you my love you too," she spoke hugging me from behind.

"You tryna kiss right now?"I asked her.

"Maybe," she says smacking tf out of my ass.

"Mani that hurts, "I groaned smacking hers back.

"Oops, my bad," she says laughing.
I just rolled my eyes.

She let me go and I went In front of the mirror, I admired my curves and inspected my body.

"I look good for someone that had a kid" I whispered to myself.

And went into liyah's hello kitty themed room everything was in hello kitty she loves hello kitty.

I kissed her forehead"I'll be back later baby" I whispered.

"thank you for taking care of her for me, "I said smiling.

"No problem now go have fun," she stated

I just laughed and grabbed Imani's hands and dragged her to my car.

"We finna turned up," she says twerking for no reason.

I giggled and I started driving to the club.

TO BE CONTINUED....