𝟎𝟒,ᥲᥴ𝗍𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫☆彡

---- ̗̀ ˎˊ-𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚₊     ᝰ CHAPTER 𝟎𝟒, ᝰ𖤐

ᝰ CHAPTER 𝟎𝟒, ᝰ
𖤐

𝖄/𝕹𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘐𝘗 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘵.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"(N/n) where were you,? "she asked.

"I'll tell you in the car we gotta go," y/n stated.

Walking out of the club

Bonten also came out of the VIP room.

They went downstairs and everyone moved out of the way to let them pass. They followed y/n and Imani.

Bonten saw her ass moved with every move made. other men in the club were also looking.

That made them want to shoot up the whole place knowing they are looking at a woman they desire.

They stopped following the girls when they went outside.

Among the crowd was a male who followed the girls outside.

"Yo ran you see that guy," Rindou asked his older brother.

Ran looked in the direction his younger brother pointed, he noticed that a guy was talking to someone on the phone and following the girls.

"Why is he following them?"Kokonoi asked.

"He's probably gonna try something, let's go," Sanzu retorted.

Before he could leave Mikey stopped him.

He could easily be killed right now, so let's wait and see what happens." Mikey says as he puts his hands in his pockets and observes outside.

"Mikey really what if h-"Mikey interrupted Sanzu.