𝟎𝟓,ᥲᥴ𝗍𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞☆彡

---- ̗̀ ˎˊ-𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚₊     ᝰ CHAPTER 𝟎𝟓, ᝰ

ᝰ CHAPTER 𝟎𝟓, ᝰ

[Death is inspired by final destination]

Walking outside to her car her father called her

She hesitated on answering the phone but still picked up nonetheless.

"Yes father," she says.

"Did you kill her yet?" her father asks her

She sighs unlocking her car door "No I haven't "she said looking at the gun in her hand.

What's your reasoning this time for not killing her? It's been 2 months misa remember her family killed your mother don't have any sympathy for that bitch. I'm sick of waiting. Do you know what would happen to us if you don't kill her?

"Yes, Father I know," she says rolling her eyes behind the phone.

It was night and it was very dark outside trying to have a safe drive home. She put her father on speaker and started driving.

Since it was dark there was a log truck in front of her she wasn't paying any attention

"If you can't kill her by tomorrow I'll do it for you," her dad says sternly.

She felt guilty most of the reason why she haven't killed y/n yet was because of guilt. Her father didn't care that y/n didn't have anything to do with her mom's death.

He knows y/n is their weakness so he's making me kill her instead of the actual people that killed my mother.

My father couldn't kill her parents well for obvious reasons they are very powerful people.

She was getting aggravated by her father. As much as she wanted to end the call, she couldn't knowing that her father would not hesitate to do something to her.

"Do you have the document that I asked you to find?" her dad asked.

"Yes I do it's right here somewhere," she said driving and trying to find it .common knowledge you supposed to focus on the road but she wasn't doing that.