𝟎𝟑,ᥲᥴ𝗍𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞☆彡

---- ̗̀ ˎˊ-𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚₊     ᝰ CHAPTER 𝟎𝟑, ᝰ

ᝰ CHAPTER 𝟎𝟑, ᝰ

𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲:𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝖂e finally arrived at the club called Sensation.

𝕲etting out of the car I pulled my skirt down cause every time I walked it keeps going up.

Imani grabbed my hands and we took some pictures and posted them on Instagram.

I was about to go inside, but I realized I left my phone in the car.

"I left my phone in the car go in without me I'll see you in there, "I said.

Imani nods and went inside.

I opened my car door and found my phone and locked the door and started walking back.

When I was about to go in, I saw 7 men coming out of their car they looked wealthy and very attractive.

Yes, I admit I'm staring hard right now "they probably think I'm a creep" I mumbled.

They all started looking at me. intensely scanning me from head to toe. I went back to my shy self from years ago and looked away and walked towards the club.

"Ok," I sighed.

"Why are these doors so damn heavy" I struggle to open the golden red doors.

I enter the club and the loud music echoes in my ears.

This was not what I expected,
It was dark and steamy, the room was flooded with smoke, and the smell of alcohol fill my nostrils. I'm about to lose my senses.