Chucky and Tiffany × reader How things came to be

Pairing: Chucky × Reader × Tiffany

Warnings: CG/L dynamics, cursing, reader death (not like permanent though), angst, brief description of a corpse

You had been adjusting to Chucky being back with Tiffany and you weren't taking it that well, Tiffany insisted she loved you both and that she was determined to make it work. You stayed not because you liked that doll but because you knew he was going to leave Tiff high and dry again. Since he came you had been refusing to regress, not wanting him to see you in such a personal situation. You trusted Tiff, she was your mommy after all, she insisted Chucky would grow on you.

You were currently leaning on the counter munching on an apple as you glared Chucky down. He was in a cage/Playpin thing Where he belongs. You thought snidely to yourself unable to stop the hatefilled look from spreading across your face at the doll.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." Chucky seethed at you.
Chucky wasn't a fan of you either, he shows up to see you living with his girl, he wasn't pleased that Tiff was replacing him with a baby no less. Chucky already knew about your regression and would regularly take jabs at you. He did have to admit you were a tough cookie to crack, he'd been here for days and not once did you talk back to him or acknowledge him other than your stares. It was infuriating he was THE Charles Lee Ray and you were treating him as if he was nothing more than a pest.

Tiffany had been standing in the door way staring at the both of you, the tension in the room was able to be cut with a knife. She knew you both didn't like eachother and it hurt her. She just wanted her two loves to get along, possibly love eachother but that wasn't happening by the looks of things.

"Well, this has got to change." She says as she steps into the room.

"I have to go run some errands. You Little One are going to regress, and you are going to watch them." Tiffany says as she shoots a pointed look at you before pulling Chucky out of the cage.

"And so help me god, if I find out either of you tried to pull something, you will never hear the end of it." She says looking at the both of you sternly before turning on her heel and walking out.

You and Chucky were currently sitting on the couch, you were coloring and watching Cartoons but also not letting the doll out of your sight.

"So, uh, how are you feeling?" Chucky asks slowly and you glare at him,

"I'd be much better if you weren't messing with my mamas feelings." You huff out, you watch as Chucky keeps opening and closing his mouth trying to find a rebuttal but he just couldn't, you were right, Chucky had started using Tiff to get him out of tight situations but he just wasn't ready to settle.

Ofcourse he loves Tiff, and he could definitely get used to you, for Tiff obviously, it's not like you've been growing on him lately, seeing the way you and Tiffany interact nor does he find it cute when you smile. He looks you over in your mismatched Pajamas and a stuffed animal tucked under your grasp. He almost didn't notice you crying.

"Oh, damn, kid it's really not that big." He says, voice shaking, for the first time in a long time Chucky was panicked. Tiff would fucking gut him if she found out he made you cry. You just stared at him with tears flowing down your cheeks he sighed, cursed, then paced a bit trying to figure out how he would handle this adult sized child.
"Alright, listen, if I promise you that I love your "Mama" will you stop freaking crying?" He asked and you nodded and stuck out your pinky he sighed and wrapped his finger around yours.That was the day you began to accept Chucky, and he began to accept you.

(Four months later)

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" You sobbed out, staring at 'your hands only they weren't yours, they were a dolls hands. You couldn't think straight, your head hurt, everything hurt. You couldn't really remember what happened.

"It's okay sweetie, Mamas got you Tiff said as she patted your back, holding you for the first time in months since she was changed. You cried harder as your eyes focused on your body.

You looked way too pale, your eyes glassy and distant.
You could tell you had died from something unnatural by the way your neck was bent and the blood coagulated around your hair.

He pushed you.

Your vision was suddenly blue, you panicked before realizing Chucky was putting a tarp over your body. You realizing Chucky was putting a tarp over your body. You cried harder and watched as he visibly cringed at the sound.

"You! You did this!" You yelled out feeing hurt and betrayed. You watched as Chucky lit a cigarette and stared at you for a moment before sighing.

"Yeah, I did, the cops are on our ass. Real fucking close. It was either make you one of us or ..."

Chucky shook his head and took another drag staring at the puddle of blood still leaking on the floor.

"I couldn't let them hurt you." He says gruffly before wiping his nose.

He's crying

He's actually crying because he killed me

"Tiff, she just couldn't do it, I wanted it to be fast, I didn't want you to hurt." He said looking back at you before flicking out his cigarette, your body being lit up in flames.

"I couldn't let them hurt my baby? Chucky says as he pulls you into a tight hug.

That was the day Chucky became your daddy.