Little!Michael helping stressed CG

Pairing: little!Michael × CG!reader

-Reader is Gender Neutral since Anon didn't specify-

Warnings: Cg/l dynamics, cursing, Michael fluff (idk it's unexpected), wholesomeness

You sighed as you unlocked the door, ready to sleep and just not have to be bossed around anymore. You pushed open the door and shut if behind you, then the smell hit you, you wandered into the kitchen to see Michael -maskless- and pouring over a cookbook to make your favorite meal. You cleared your throat causing him to turn and look at you with a small smirk on his face, he came over and handed you some comfy clothes and gestured to the downstairs bathroom.

You were greeted with a warm bath as you stripped down and stepped in you noticed he added some of your favorite Epsom salts to the bath, you sighed and relaxed until Michael came and got you since food was ready you followed him into the kitchen after getting dressed and sitting down to eat with him you sighed and told him about your day, not caring that you knew he already knew.

"At work today my manager was up my ass and had I was running everywhere because he was to lazy to get off his ass and do his job!" you said angrily and Michael just nodded, he knew, he always watched you at work.

Michael wasn't one to do things like this at all but he knew you needed it. You smiled at Michael from across the table before reaching over and running your fingers through his hair.
*You did so good Michael, thank you so much, sweet boy you cooed and immediately noticed his cheeks getting red and him looking away. You placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"When we're done eating do you wanna watch some cartoons with me, baby?" Michael nods slowly before his eyes met yours. You could tell ever since you came home Michael was fighting off being little. He loves praise and doing things for you and this was just a sign of that.

When the two of you were done eating you both went upstairs to your shared bedroom and curled up on the bed together watching Michael's favorite cartoons.
He really is such a sweet boy.